Dr. Gary Jonson is a general surgeon practicing in Falls Church, VA. Dr. Jonson specializes in abdominal contents including the esophagus, stomach, liver, gallbladder, pancreas and often thyroid glands. General surgeons are able to deal with almost any surgical or critical care emergency, also involving the skin or soft tissue trauma. Dr. Jonson provides quality surgical service for gravely ill or injured patients and is able to respond quickly due to knowledge of various surgical procedures.
Education and Training
Univ of Mn Med Sch-Minneapolis, Minneapolis Mn 2000
- Hennepin Co Med Ctr, Surgery Critical Care-Surgery; Hennepin Co Med Ctr, General Surgery; Marshfield Cl/St Joseph Hp, General Surgery
Dr. Gary Micheal Jonson MD's Practice location
Falls Church, VA 22046 Get Direction
SHAKOPEE, MN 55379 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Gary Micheal Jonson MD | Surgeon
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Gary Micheal Jonson MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Jonson
- What is the Central Venous Catheter?
The central venous catheter is a type of a catheter that is normally placed in a vein of large size. It is also called the central venous line or central line. Central venous catheters can be fitted in veins found in the chest, groin, arms, and neck. This type of catheter is often used in the...
- What Is a Prefrontal Lobotomy?
Lobotomy is a neurosurgical procedure invented in 1935 by a Portuguese neurologist named Moniz. Moniz won the Nobel Prize in 1949 for his achievement. It was believed that lobotomy was successful in the treatment of various psychological diseases like depression, bipolar disorders, mania,...
- What is Gallstone Removal?
Gallstones just like other stones such as kidney stones, can be very commonly found. However, their symptoms are not very visible. Someone could be suffering from gallstones and be completely unaware. Gallstones are essentially hard, stone-like deposits present in the gallbladder, which is a...
- What Is an Abdominal Hernia?
When a piece of tissue or an organ protrudes from its normal position, the condition is called a hernia. An abdominal hernia occurs when a piece of bowel protrudes through a weak area of the abdominal walls. Muscle and tissue layers form the abdominal walls. Weak spots may arise from these layers,...
- What Is an Umbilical Hernia Surgery?
An umbilical hernia operation is a surgical procedure that repairs an umbilical hernia issue. A hernia is a protrusion that usually appears in the abdomen. The bulging effect is due to the intestines or bowels trying to push their way out of the abdominal walls via the weak spots. Although commonly...
- Understanding Hernia and Hernia Surgery
Feeling pain and swelling in the groin region can be a very unpleasant experience, especially when the pain gets worse when you cough or lift heavy objects. Experiencing these symptoms might signify the presence of groin hernia. A groin hernia is usually referred to in medical terms as an inguinal...
- Dr. Juliet Lee MD 2150 Pennsylvania Ave NW Washington District of Columbia 20037
- Dr. Minhal Alhashim MD 1145 19th Street NW Washington DC 20036
- Dr. Kanene V. Ubesie M.D. Unit 3-3 Woolwich New South Wales 75001
- Dr. Virginia Chiantella MD FACS 1860 Town Center Drive Reston Virginia 20190
- Dr. Maseer A. Bade M.D. 2921 Telestar Court Falls Church Virginia 22042 22042
- Glenn W. Geelhoed 16618 Kipling Road Derwood Maryland 20855