Dr. Evlynne Harmon is a psychologist practicing in Bala Cynwyd, PA. Dr. Harmon specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Harmon evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Harmon because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Evlynne Iris Harmon MSW, PSY.D.'s Practice location
Bala Cynwyd, PA 19004 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Evlynne Iris Harmon MSW, PSY.D. | Psychologist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Evlynne Iris Harmon MSW, PSY.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Separation Anxiety in Children: Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis and More
It’s normal for young children to feel anxious when they're separated from a loved one. However, when this fear occurs in a child above six years of age, is intense, and persists for more than four weeks, the child may have separation anxiety disorder.What is Separation Anxiety Disorder?Separation...
- 10 Celebrities Identified as Pansexual
What is pansexual?Pansexual falls under the umbrella of bisexuality, but it actually reflects people who form a romantic, sexual, emotional, spiritual, or physical attraction to people regardless of their sexual expression and specific gender identity. A pansexual feels that gender is nothing but...
- The Proven Benefits of Cognitive Behavioral Therapy for Autism
When it comes to children with autism, parents need to have resources to guide them into better coping mechanisms and strategies for communication. New research has shown that parents are improving feelings of anxiety and sadness by joining their children in therapy, cognitive behavior...
- What is Cognitive Behavioral Therapy?
Cognitive behavioral therapy, or CBT, is a psychotherapy that is used to dissect the thought process and feelings of an individual. This technique is utilized to understand why people who have a complex thought process and complex feelings, dictate their behavior. This psychotherapeutic method is...
- Micah Johnson- Dallas Cop-Killer Did He Suffer From PTSD
Micah Xavier Johnson, 25 years old from Mesquite, Texas, seemed to be one of America's heroes...an army veteran. With no known ties to terror, no criminal past, and a record as an upstanding member of the U.S. military with a completed tour to Afghanistan, how could it be that this...
- At 45 Years Old, Author Learns She Has Autism
Laura James, a freelance journalist and mother of four children, learned that she had autism in 2015, at the age of 45. Rather than dwelling on the uncertainty of her diagnosis, she decided to accept her condition.She replayed episodes from her childhood, her teenage years, and her later life,...
- Dr. Jerome F. Knast PH.D. 133 Heather Road Bala Cynwyd Pennsylvania 19004
- Dr. Todd Koser PSY.D. 1930 Marlton Pike East Cherry Hill NJ 08003
- Billie Lee Orenbuch 555 E City Ave Bala Cynwyd PA 19004
- Alyson Marci Nerenberg 8627 Germantown Ave Philadelphia PA 19118
- Dr. Tejal A. Jakatdar PH.D. 1616 Walnut St Philadelphia PA 19103
- Soneida Abreu Luna 2100 Glendale Avenue Philadelphia Pennsylvania 19152