Dr. Sulola Adekoya is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Richmond, VA. Dr. Adekoya specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Adekoya can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Adekoya can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Obstetrics and GynecologyAmerican Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyABOG
- Behavioral Health
- CIGNA Dental PPO
- Choice Fund Open Access Plus
- Choice Fund Open Access Plus with CareLink
- Choice Fund PPO
- FL Health Savings
- FL Open Access
- FL Open Access Value
- HMO - Northern California
- HMO - Northern California Open Access
- HMO - Southern California
- HMO - Southern California Open Access
- HMO Open Access
- Health Savings
- Medicare Access
- Medicare Select (HMO)
- Network - Northern California
- Network - Northern California Open Access
- Network - Southern California
- Network - Southern California Open Access
- Network Open Access
- Network POS
- Open Access Plan
- Open Access Plus ONLY
- Open Access Plus/CareLink
- POS - Northern California
- POS - Northern California Open Access
- POS - Southern California
- POS - Southern California Open Access
- POS Open Access
- Preferred Provider Organization (PPO)
- Vision PPO
- Workers' Compensation
Dr. Sulola Adekoya M.D's Practice location
Richmond, VA 23219 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Sulola Adekoya M.D | OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist) | Obstetrics
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Sulola Adekoya M.D's reviewsWrite Review
- Treatments for Bronchitis During Pregnancy
Although bronchitis can be a harmful illness to those who suffer from it, pregnant women may be more severely affected by the symptoms of bronchitis. Bronchitis can cause fetal complications for pregnant women who require constant oxygen levels to stay healthy. Since pregnancy weakens women's...
- Rubella Symptoms and Treatment
What is rubella?Rubella is a contagious viral disease that is characterized by red rashes on the skin. The condition is also called German measles, although it is not caused by the virus that causes measles. Aside from a widespread skin rash, individuals who have rubella also have swollen lymph...
- Anemia: How to Avoid It
What is Anemia? Anemia is not a medical condition, but a symptom wherein there is a decreased number of red blood cells in the body. Anemia is said to be the most common blood disorder and is actually a side effect when other illnesses either disturb the body's ability to produce healthy red blood...
- Early Signs of Pregnancy You Should Know
Missed PeriodThis is the most obvious indicator that you’re pregnant. Women who have regular menstruation consider this the most important sign of being pregnant.Swollen and tender breastsYour body’s estrogen and progesterone levels are increased because you’re pregnant. The increased levels...
- Surgical Treatment for Endometriosis
Endometriosis is rare in puberty, even though signs and symptoms of endometriosis can start with the first menstrual period. After menopause, the signs and symptoms of endometriosis disappear due to the lack of hormones.As mentioned, there is no cure for endometriosis. However, treatment includes...
- Where Does Genital Herpes Appear on My Body if I Have It?
Herpes blistersThe most obvious symptoms of genital herpes are the appearance of blisters or sores on the genitals. Most people may experience a tingling or itchy sensation before blisters appear on the skin or mucous membranes. This sensation is limited to the area where the lesions will occur....
Nearby OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist)s
- Shannon Gilham 4313 Twisted Oak Drive South Chesterfield Virginia 23834
- Dr. Courtney Legum-Wenk D.O. 7605 Forest Avenue Richmond Virginia 23229
- Dr. Samara Lazernick MD 196 E 2000 N Tooele UT 84074
- Dr. Keith Berkle MD 13801 St Francis Blvd Midlothian VA 23114
- Dr. Wendy S. Bowman M.D. 1401 Johnston Willis Dr Richmond VA 23235
- Dr. Tamara Raubitschek Pringle M.D. 1401 Johnston Willis Dr Richmond VA 23235