Panta Rouhani schaffer M.D., PH.D.
Dermatologist60 Gramercy Park N Suite 1n New York NY, 10010
Dr. Panta Rouhani schaffer is a dermatologist practicing in New York, NY. Dr. Rouhani schaffer specializes in skin care. Dermatologists evaluate and manage both common and uncommon skin conditions. These conditions include acne, psoriasis, warts, skin infections, atopic dermatitis, herpes simplex and more. Dermatologists are also experts in more complex skin diseases like impetigo, hidradenitis and milaria. Dr. Rouhani schaffer diagnoses skin problems and develops unique treatments plans for each individual patient.
Education and Training
Emory University B.S. Anthropology and Human Biology 2000
University of Miami Miller School of Medicine M.D. and PhD (Epidemiology) 2010
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD
- Co2 Laser
- Intense Pulsed Light (ipl)
- Q-switched Ndyag
- Radio Frequency Tissue Tightening
- Laser Hair Removal
- Skin Lupus
- Morphea And Scleroderma
- Skin Surgery
- Microdermabrasion & Peels
- Skin Cancer Prevention
- Acne & Rosacea
- Botox, Xeomin & Dysport
- Fillers & Injectables
- Professional Member American Academy of Dermatology
- Professional Member American Society for Dermatologic Surgery
- Professional Member American Society for Laser Medicine and Surgery
- Professional Member Skin Cancer Foundation
- Professional Member Dermatologic Society of Greater New York
- Professional Member Dermatology Foundation
- NYU School of Medicine Dermatology
Panta Rouhani schaffer M.D., PH.D.'s Practice location
New York, NY 10010Get Direction
Panta Rouhani schaffer M.D., PH.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Rouhani schaffer
- Jock Itch: The Facts You Should Know
Jock itch can be very embarrassing. The skin folds itch like crazy in the wrong places at the wrong time. The more you scratch, the more reddish and tender the area becomes. Men get it more often than women, and you don’t have to be an athlete blazing the tracks to get this abdominal itch. Here...
- What Causes Petechiae?
What is petechia?The definition of petechia falls under the category of hemorrhaging. A petechia, or more commonly used in Latin plural, petechiae, are microscopically small dots which appear beneath the skin surface in red, brown or purple color. We refer to them in plural because they are barely...
- What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Hives?
Swellings, referred to as weals, manifest on the skin as rashes. They are normally pink or red in color, possess an oval or circular shape, and may be surrounded by a reddish flare. Hives can be detrimental and awfully itchy.The weals normally appear in batches, and frequently occur on the face,...
- How to Avoid Dark Circles Under Your Eyes
Whether you are beauty conscious or not, dark circles under your eyes is a concern. These dark marks are sure to take away the fresh look from the face. It may even make you look ill. One of the most common causes of darkness under the eyes is the presence of excessive fluid beneath the soft skin...
- Candidiasis of the Skin: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis, and Treatment
A candidiasis infection of the skin is caused by a fungus called Candida. A small number of Candida organisms are naturally found in your skin and do not cause any harm. However, under certain conditions, these Candida organisms can sometimes multiply and cause infection. The skin is one of the...
- What Are Pimples: Causes and How to Get Rid of Them
What are pimples?Pimples, also known as "spots", "acne", or "zits", are inflammation of the skin or small skin lesions that are caused when excessive oil in the skin gets trapped in the pores.The oil glands of the skin get clogged and become infected. This clogging results in the formation of...
- Dr. Jeannette Graf M.D.88 Bayview Avenue Great Neck New York 11021
- Dr. Allen Nathan Sapadin MD370 Summit Ave Hackensack NJ 07601
- Dr. Fitzgeraldo Sanchez MD117 East 18th Street New York NY 10006
- Dr. Sapna Rao Palep MD95 Chambers street New York New York 10007
- Dr. Fredric Haberman D.O.,50 Market Street Saddle Brook New Jersey 07663
- Dr. Andrea N. Persaud M.D.36-A East 36th Street New York New York 10016