Dr. Mary-ibeth Ossa D.M.D., M.S.
Prosthodontist | Prosthodontics115 E Padonia Rd Lutherville Timonium MD, 21093
Dr. Mary-ibeth Ossa is a prosthodontist practicing in Lutherville Timonium, MD. Dr. Ossa specializes in the restoration and replacement of teeth. Prosthodontists maintain oral function, comfort and the appearance and health either with the natural teeth or the replacement of missing ones with maxillofacial tissues and artificial substances.
Dr. Mary-ibeth Ossa D.M.D., M.S.'s Practice location
Lutherville Timonium, MD 21093Get Direction
Dr. Mary-ibeth Ossa D.M.D., M.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Ossa
- Autism Parenting: Planning Safety Measures Post-Diagnosis
It can be really scary for a parent to hear about anything that might be wrong with their child. Autism is no exception. It’s one of the most common disorders affecting people from all over the world. No matter how common this disorder is, it still doesn’t make it any easier for a parent to...
- What to Expect While Undergoing an Acupuncture
Before having your first acupuncture treatment, there are numerous things you should keep in mind. Most acupuncture points are situated on the legs and lower arms, so it’s important to wear clothes that will allow easy access to such areas. Moreover, avoid going for treatment while hungry or right...
- How to Know Your Child is Hyperactive
HyperactivityBetween the age group of 3-12 years, children are active and the syndrome is usually not recognized by parents because they are only thought to be always excited. Usually, the symptoms of a hyperactive child are not easily recognized by parents, according to several reports and...
- Croup and Its Symptoms
Croup, a viral infection in children, is a condition that causes swelling of the vocal cords. The cause of croup is also the same virus that causes a normal cold. Croup can happen any time, but is very common during the winter. ...
- Managing Symptomatic Endometriosis
Endometriosis is known as a disease that affects women through their reproductive age. It is the most common cause of chronic pelvic pain, usually beginning in adolescence. It is also one of the main causes of infertility among women. It is a complex condition with a great variability when it...
- What Could Jaw Pain Mean?
Introduction Jaw pain is described as an uncomfortable, painful, and debilitating condition that can have a sudden or gradual onset. The exact symptoms also depend on the underlying cause of jaw pain. When a person has jaw pain, it can significantly affect his or her ability to speak and consume...
- Dr. Stuart Marshall Gordon D.D.S.16 Greenmeadow Dr Lutherville Timonium MD 21093
- Dr. Penwadee Limkangwalmongkol DDS, MS, FACP650 W Baltimore St Baltimore MD 21201
- Dr. Joseph Henry Seipp D.D.S.2415 Baldwin Mill Rd Fallston MD 21047
- Dr. Elias M Rivera DDS, MS, FACP650 W Baltimore St Rm 6258 Baltimore MD 21201
- Dr. Jonathan Howard Weinman D.D.S.106 Old Court Rd Pikesville MD 21208
- Dr. Albert Louis Ousborne D.D.S.21 West Rd Towson MD 21204