Dr. Joseph Grossman is a cardiologist practicing in Bronx, NY. Dr. Grossman specializes in diagnosing, monitoring, and treating diseases or conditions of the heart and blood vessels and the cardiovascular system. These conditions include heart attacks, heart murmurs, coronary heart disease, and hypertension. Dr. Grossman also practices preventative medicine, helping patients maintain a heart-healthy life.
Education and Training
Suny-Hlth Sci Ctr At Brooklyn, Coll of Med, Brooklyn Ny 1957
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Montefiore M C-H&l Moses Div, Internal Medicine; Montefiore M C-H&l Moses Div, Flexible Or Transitional Year
Dr. Joseph Grossman M.D.'s Practice location
Bronx, NY 10460 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Joseph Grossman M.D. | Cardiologist | Cardiovascular Disease
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Joseph Grossman M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Complications of Myocardial Infarction
Complications can be divided according to different factors:...
- What Is Tachypnea?
Introduction Tachypnea is a medical term, which means rapid and shallow breathing. This condition is often confused with hyperventilation, which is another type of abnormal breathing that is characterized by rapid but deep breathing. Both conditions are caused by carbon dioxide buildup in the...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- How Do High Cholesterol Levels Affect the Heart?
How Do High Cholesterol Levels Affect the Heart?Cholesterol is not that bad for our body – it has several important functions and is needed in moderate amounts. This compound is required to make new cells in the body, protect neurons, and also produce hormones. But when the amount of cholesterol...
- What Are the Health Benefits of Flax Seeds?
Numerous products that contain flax seeds are now hitting the market every other day and claim to provide additional health benefits. Flax seeds are now hailed as the new super food that helps to fight a number of diseases, including heart diseases, diabetes, and cancer. Although these seeds have...
- Furosemide Side Effects and How to Minimize Them
What is furosemide?Furosemide is an oral prescription medicine, which is available under the brand name Lasix. This drug is also available in its generic form. The generic version of the drug mostly costs less than the branded ones. Furosemide is considered as a water pill or a loop diuretic that...
- Dr. Elena V. Bezoff D.O 3049 Ocean Pkwy Brooklyn NY 11235
- Dr. Nino D. Marino M.D 110 E 59th St New York NY 10022
- Dr. Bijoy K. Mehta MD 140-15 Sanford Ave. Flushing NY 11355
- Dr. Emad F. Aziz D.O., M.B., CH.B. 425 W 59th St New York NY 10019
- Dr. Ravinder M Narang M.D. 721 Clifton Avenue Clifton NJ 07013
- Dr. Kenneth R. Ong MD 56-45 Main Street Flushing NY 11355