Dr. Mason Savage is a Dentist practicing in Honolulu, HI. Dr. Savage specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
- Delta Dental
- United Concordia
Dr. Mason A Savage D.D.S.'s Practice location
Request An Appointment With Dr. Mason A Savage D.D.S. | Dentist | General Practice
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Mason A Savage D.D.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Sleep Apnea: What Are the Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment?
Sleep apnea is a very common but serious sleeping disorder, wherein your breathing gets briefly interrupted while you sleep. Breathing might stop or become very shallow with pauses while you are sleeping. It can last from a few seconds to several minutes and usually recurs through the night. Since...
- Do I need to get my Wisdom Teeth Pulled?
Wisdom tooth extraction is a surgical procedure used to remove one or more of the adult teeth present at the back of the mouth. It is usually done by an oral surgeon or a dentist. It is often done by opening the gum tissue over the tooth and then taking out the bone covering the tooth. The tissue...
- Why are my Gums Bleeding?
Bleeding gums can result from a number of other health conditions, and can also result from vigorous brushing of the teeth or even wearing dentures that don’t fit correctly.The most common causes of bleeding gums include:...
- Is There an Ideal Teeth Whitening Product?
Normally, teeth are yellowish in color and are rarely pure white. As white teeth are a popular demand, more and more products have hit the market, claiming to whiten teeth. This includes whitening tooth-pastes, gels, rinses, strips and trays. Teeth whitening is recommended for people with healthy...
- 8 Helpful Tips to Protect Tooth Enamel
Enamel, the hard coating on the surface of the teeth, is designed to last long even though wear and tear occurs throughout one's lifetime. “This is the hardest substance in the body," says Leslie Seldin, DDS, a spokesperson for the American Dental Association. There are a number of ways by which...
- Osteoporosis and Oral Health
What is Osteoporosis?Osteoporosis is a disease that affects the bones all over the body. It is a medical condition characterized by a weakness of the bones, due to different factors, leading to fractures of the bones due to minor trauma or no trauma at all. Major causes of osteoporosis are age,...
- Dr. Stephanie M.L. Wong DMD 4211 Waialae Ave Honolulu HI 96816
- Dr. Kevin M. Woody D.M.D. 95-720 Lanikuhana Ave Mililani Hawaii 96789
- Dr. Felicisima Bunao Ylarde D.D.S. 3441 Niolopua Drive Honolulu Hawaii 96817
- Dr. Blake T.K. Matsuura DDS 98-1256 Kaahumanu Street Pearl City HI 96782
- Jamie Kon DMD 95-1249 Meheula Pkwy Mililani HI 96789
- Dr. Kevin M Suehiro DDS 934 Punahou St Honolulu HI 96826