Dr. Kimberly Collier is an internist practicing in Charleston, SC. Dr. Collier specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Collier provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Dr. Kimberly Linnae Collier M.D.'s Practice location
Charleston, SC 29425 Get Direction
PHOENIX, AZ 85020 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Kimberly Linnae Collier M.D. | Internist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Kimberly Linnae Collier M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Chronic Sinusitis: Symptoms, Causes, and Treatment
IntroductionChronic sinusitis is the inflammation of the sinuses that tend to persist for 12 weeks or more, despite treatment attempts. Another term for chronic sinusitis is chronic rhinosinusitis, which causes mucus buildup due to an impaired drainage of the sinuses. People with chronic sinusitis...
- Questions You Should Be Asking Your Doctor
IntroductionAlthough doctors have the best intentions, it does not always mean that they will perfectly recognize their patient’s greatest need. For this reason, patients also need to take an active role when it comes to communicating with their doctor.One of the best ways to make sure that...
- Diarrhea: The Top 10 Questions
Is diarrhea a sign of early pregnancy?Diarrhea is a very common sign of early pregnancy. Every woman is different and so are her experiences of pregnancy. Not every woman experiences the same symptoms. Hence, diarrhea is also not a symptom that every pregnant woman experiences, although it’s quite...
- What are the Causes and Symptoms of Hepatitis A?
Hepatitis A is a liver disease caused by a virus of the same name. Hepatitis A is one of the different types of virus that affects the liver and results in inflammation. The disease may be mild to severe, affecting the functioning of the liver. In mild cases, no special treatment is required and the...
- Women Who Smoke Increase Their Risk for Hot Flashes
According to a recent study, women who smoke frequently are prone to more hot flashes during menopause, compared to women who do not smoke at all. Earlier studies suggest that there is a link between smoking and early menopause, in addition to menopause encourages worse symptoms. A recent study that...
- Everything You Need to Know About the Zika Virus
What is Zika virus?Zika virus (Flavivirus) isn`t a new virus, initially, it was found in Uganda and called after the place where the virus was first detected- Zika forest (1947). It is a mosquito-borne virus, which is transmitted from a particular species of infected insects (Aedes), the aggressive...
- Dr. Kimberly Davis-Seagle M.D. 897 Von Kolnitz Rd Mt Pleasant South Carolina 29464
- Dr. Robert Scott Lake MD 316 Calhoun St Charleston SC 29401
- Dr. Nayan S Gowda MD 25 Courtenay Drive Msc 226 Charleston SC 29425
- Dr. David Seignious M.D. 3312 Maybank Hwy Johns Island SC 29455
- Dr. Monica D Lominchar MD 2079 Charlie Hall Blvd Charleston SC 29414
- Dr. Edward I Galaid M.D. 597 S Enota Dr Ne Gainesville GA 30501