Bonnie Brenneman is a physical therapist practicing in Essex, CT. Bonnie Brenneman specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Bonnie Brenneman can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Bonnie Brenneman will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield (BCBS)
- Alliance Value and Core Plans
- Child Health Plus
- City of New York Employees
- DC37 MED-TEAM
- EmblemHealth PPO/EPO (GHI)
- Family Health Plus
- Federal Employees FEDVIP
- Federal Employees FEHB
- Federal Employees High Option HMO
- Federal Employees High Option POS
- Federal Employees Standard Option HMO
- Federal Employees Standard Option POS
- GHI HMO
- GHI PPO/EPO
- Healthy New York EPO
- Healthy New York HMO
- Medical Plan
- Medicare Choice PPO
- National Network
- Network Access
- New York City Transit
- New York City Transit Retirees
- Small Business Advantage Plan
- Multiplan PHCS
Bonnie Brenneman PT's Practice location
Essex, CT 06426 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Bonnie Brenneman PT | Physical Therapist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Bonnie Brenneman PT's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Progeria?
Progeria or Hutchinson-Gilford progeria syndrome (HGPS), is a rare genetic condition characterized by a rapidly aging appearance in children. Newborns and infants born with this condition typically look healthy and normal, but may physically display characteristic facial features, such as prominent...
- Plantar Fasciitis: Treatment and Therapy for Plantar Fasciitis
Meaning of Plantar FasciitisOne of the most common causes of heel pain is called plantar fasciitis. A flat band of ligament or tissue connects the heel bone to the toes. This ligament is called the plantar fascia, which also provides support to the arch of the foot. If the plantar fascia is...
- Can Certain Lifestyle Choices Influence the Symptoms of Multiple Sclerosis?
Multiple sclerosis (MS) is an illness that affects the body’s nervous system and whose cure has yet to be found. MS is characterized by varying signs and symptoms depending on which part of the nervous system is affected. The main and most common signs and symptoms observable in most patients...
- Fibromyalgia vs. Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
Fatigue is the primary symptom of both fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue syndrome. This symptom is prominent in both conditions, which is why many doctors believe that one condition is actually linked or associated with the other. Another similarity is the age of occurrence. Both fibromyalgia and CFS...
- Do Shin Splints Require Physical Therapy?
Shin splints are also known as medial tibial stress syndrome (MTSS). The pain along the inner aspect of your shin bone is referred to as a shin splint. This condition is common in athletes and those who participate in high-intensity workouts, and in sports like basketball, tennis, soccer, and...
- Alternative Treatment for Shin Splints
What Are Shin Splints?Shin splints are the result of severe stress being placed on the tibia. This stress leads to inflammation of the surrounding muscle tissues; thus, leading to severely debilitating pain. At times, the pain can be so severe that it may even cause difficulties simply taking a step...
Nearby Physical Therapists
- Mrs. Elaine Munson PT 11 Freedom Way Niantic CT 06357
- Jennifer Grandpre DPT 7 Park Ave Colchester CT 06415
- Joanne Cesiro PT 201 MANOR PL GREENPORT NY 11944
- Bryan Paul Schmidt 1643 Lancaster Dr Grapevine TX 76051
- Hemanth Yalavarthy P.T 317 W Main St Chester CT 06412
- Miss Anna Lyn Esposito RPT 4 Greentree Dr Waterford CT 06385