Dr. Fred Monempour D.D.S.
Endodontist | Endodontics435 N Bedford Dr Suite 416 Beverly Hills CA, 90210
Dr. Fred Monempour is an endodonist practicing in Beverly Hills, CA. Dr. Monempour is a specialist dentist, focusing on tooth pain, root canals and other issues related to the interior part of the tooth. Endodonists can diagnose problems and perform procedures to fix them. Treatment from an endodonist can often save a diseased tooth. Root canal treatment is one of the most common procedures performed by an endodonist.
Dr. Fred Monempour D.D.S.'s Practice location
Beverly Hills, CA 90210Get Direction
Dr. Fred Monempour D.D.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Monempour
- What Is Post-Streptococcal Disorder?
What is Post-Streptococcal Disorder? Post-streptococcal disorder (PSD) is a combination of many autoimmune disorders which manifest when your body's immune system is disturbed as a result of strep throat. An autoimmune disorder is a disorder which occurs as a result of the body's immune system...
- Drinking Sports Drinks Can Lead to Tooth Erosion
According to a new study presented at the International Association for Dental Research in Miami, some of the popular sports drinks contain high levels of acid that can lead to tooth erosion, hypersensitivity, and staining. Researchers from the New York University report that the drink may also...
- The Results are in. Absence of Sleep Apnea Screening Caused 2 Deadly Train Crashes in New York
Federal investigators have recently blamed Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA) for two deadly train crashes that happened in the New York City metropolitan area. After the crashes in both the Hoboken Terminal of the New Jersey Transit and the Brooklyn Terminal on the Long Island Rail Road, the...
- Teen Battling Lymphoma Uses Her Make-a-Wish to do the Kindest Gesture Ever!
In November of 2017, 13-year-old Brooklyn Gallagher began experiencing what appeared to be symptoms of an upper respiratory infection. Initially, her mother, Tiffany Divicenzo, thought that it was merely a common cold. However, as Brooklyn’s symptoms began to worsen, her lymph nodes began to swell...
- Health Benefits of Magnesium Supplements
Magnesium plays a very important role in the smooth functioning of body processes. It has been observed that a deficiency in magnesium is considered to be one of the leading nutrient deficiencies among adults. In such cases, it is often a good idea to take magnesium supplements along with eating...
- What Causes HIV?
HIV is a virus and at the same time an infection. It stands for human immunodeficiency virus. The virus was identified in humans back in the 1980s in Western and Central Africa. At first, it was believed to have been acquired from chimpanzees. However, there are many different theories trying to...
- Dr. Bradley G Seto D.D.S.1234 7th St Santa Monica CA 90401
- Dr. Sonia Molina D.M.D.,M.P.H.8207 3RD ST STE 103 DOWNEY CA 90241
- Dr. Fanny Yacaman DDS465 N Roxbury Dr Beverly Hills CA 90210
- Dr. Vatche Keklikian DDS12202 W Washington Bl Los Angeles CA 90066
- Yigal Zibari DDS1200 ROSECRANS AVE STE 101 MANHATTAN BEACH CA 90266
- Ramin Khalili DDS1330 Longworth Dr Los Angeles CA 90049