Dr. Melissa Ilardi is a psychologist practicing in New York, NY. Dr. Ilardi specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Ilardi evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Ilardi because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Melissa Beth Ilardi PHD's Practice location
New York, NY 10029 Get Direction
NEW YORK, NY 10024 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Melissa Beth Ilardi PHD | Psychologist | Clinical
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Melissa Beth Ilardi PHD's reviewsWrite Review
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Binge Eating Disorder?
Binge eating is when you feel a strong need to eat large amounts of food at all times without having control over it. Everybody overeats once in a while when having favorite meals or when really hungry. However, when the overeating becomes frequent and gets out of control, it crosses the line from...
- What Is Narcissism? Signs and Symptoms of Narcissism
What is narcissism?Narcissism in today’s world has become a more complex term. In 2009, there was a study done where it estimated that 6 percent of people in the US are suffering from a full-blown narcissistic personality disorder (NPD).Narcissism is a personality disorder, wherein people tend to...
- Serving up Java and Jobs for Those with Autism
Dirt Coffee, a non-profit with a mission to train and employ adults with autism, was founded in 2013. This non-profit has been operating out of a coffee truck, serving freshly roasted organic coffee and espresso by individuals with autism. Dirt Coffee strives to “change perspectives, improve lives...
- Is There a Difference Between a Psychologist and a Psychiatrist?
What is a Psychologist?A psychologist is a person who studies and evaluates the mental condition of his or her patient. The education of a psychologist starts with a college degree in psychology. After attaining a bachelor of science or bachelor of arts in psychology, the individual continues school...
- Mothers With Depression can Affect Their Children's Sleeping Patterns
A study published in the journal, Child Development, suggests that mothers who show signs of depression, or mothers who are depressed, are more likely to disrupt sleeping routine of their baby. In this study, researchers monitored mothers throughout the night, while they tended to their children....
- Understanding the Causes of Depression: Is Depression Hereditary?
While researchers are becoming increasingly aware that depression can be genetic, there is a need to shed more light on this issue because it is often misinterpreted. Is depression hereditary? Many people have the misconception that they will necessarily develop depression if their parents or any...
- Dr. Isaura De La Caridad Gonzalez PSY. D. 105 Byrne Ave Staten Island NY 10314
- Dr. Herbert Hendin M.D. 1045 Park Ave New York New York 10028
- Dr. Dominick John Riccio PSYCHOLOGIST 1036 Park Ave New York NY 10028
- Dr. Johnathan M. Wormhoudt PH.D. 460 W 24TH ST APT 1F NEW YORK NY 10011
- Dr. Mary F. Macedonio PSYCHOLOGIST 15038 Union Tpke Flushing NY 11367
- Dr. Aviva Druks PHD 134 Middle Neck Rd Great Neck NY 11021