Dr. Ritu Rawal is a pediatrician practicing in Anaheim, CA. Dr. Rawal is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Rawal diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Rawal can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Chicago Medical School at Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine & Science 2002
- Ear Infection
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Kaiser Permanente
- Federal Employee Health Benefits (HMO)
- Federal Employee Health Benefits (Medicare Plus)(HMO)
- Kaiser Permanente Added Choice POS
- Kaiser Permanente Flexible Choice
- Kaiser Permanente Medicare Plus
- Kaiser Permanente Plan for Individual and Families
- Kaiser Permanente Select Deductible HMO
- Kaiser Permanente Select HAS-Qualified Health Plan
- Kaiser Permanente Select HMO
- Kaiser Permanente Signature Deductible HMO
- Kaiser Permanente Signature HAS-Qualified Health Plan (HMO)
- Kaiser Permanente Signature HMO
Dr. Ritu Khurana Rawal MD's Practice location
Anaheim, CA 92807 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Ritu Khurana Rawal MD | Pediatrician
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Ritu Khurana Rawal MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Which Conditions Are Linked with Mesenteric Adenitis?
Mesenteric adenitis, also called as mesenteric lymphadenitis, is a condition that causes swelling and inflammation in the abdominal lymph nodes. This condition usually affects children and adolescents.Lymph nodes are small glands that are part of the lymphatic system. They contain a type of white...
- Is Bacterial Meningitis Serious? Know the Symptoms of Meningitis
What is Meningitis?Meningitis is the swelling or inflammation of the meninges, which are the three specific membranes covering the brain and the spinal cord. The primary function of the meninges is to protect the central nervous system. Meningitis is an uncommon infection that affects the delicate...
- Croup: Making a Diagnosis
Croup is a common viral infection among children. It causes inflammation and swelling of the trachea (windpipe) and larynx (throat). As a result, a barking cough and noisy breathing often occur. Children under five years old are the most susceptible to the condition.Children who contract croup...
- What Is an Orchiopexy Surgery?
Orchiopexy is a surgical procedure that corrects the position of undescended testicles inside the scrotum. Orchiopexy is performed to male children to correct cryptorchidism, a medical term used for any undescended testicles. Orchiopexy can also be performed to male adults or adolescents, which may...
- When to Seek Medication for Jaundice in Newborn Babies
Jaundice usually appears about three days after birth and disappears by the time the baby is two weeks old. Premature babies are more prone to jaundice than the mature ones. This condition can also take 5-7 days to appear. It can also stretch up to 3 weeks. Jaundice also tends to last relatively...
- Understanding Intellectual Disability in Children
What is intellectual disability?Intellectual disability was once called mental retardation. It is characterized by the lack of skills or mental ability needed for everyday living. Individuals with intellectual disabilities have below-average intelligence but are able to learn new skills at a...
- Dr. David Jacob Lang M.D., INC. 359 San Miguel Drive Newport Beach CA 92660
- Dr. Sayed Mahmood Mostoufi MD 1125 E 17th St Santa Ana CA 92701
- Dr. Farrokh Shadab M.D. 11180 Warner Ave Fountain Valley CA 92708
- Dr. Elliot S. Weinstein MD 8283 Grove Ave Rancho Cucamonga CA 91730
- Dr. Paul Y. Qaqundah M.D. 17822 Beach Blvd Huntington Beach CA 92647
- Dr. Crispina Ancheta Chen MD 10802 Ramona Boulevard El Monte California 91731