Dr. Andredell Hammonds is an internist practicing in Atlanta, GA. Dr. Hammonds specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Hammonds provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
- DC Family Care (Alliance)
- DC Medicaid
- Florida Healthy Kids
- Illinois CHIP
- Illinois Medicaid
- Long Term Care
- Nevada Check Up
- Nevada Medicaid
- New York CHIP
- New York Family Health Plus
- New York MLTC
- New York Medicaid
- New York Medicaid Advantage
- New York Medicaid Advantage Plus
- New York Medicare
- San Antonio Medicare
- State Children's Health Insurance Program
- Supplemental Security Income
- Texas CHIP
- Texas CHIP Perinatal
- Texas Medicare
- Texas STAR (Medicaid)
- Texas STAR+PLUS (Medicaid only)
- Texas STAR+PLUS (Medicare & Medicaid)
- Virginia FAMIS
- Blue Cross Blue Shield (BCBS)
Dr. Andredell Hammonds M.D.'s Practice location
Atlanta, GA 30342 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Andredell Hammonds M.D. | Internist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Andredell Hammonds M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Hammonds
- Is Green Coffee Helpful in Losing Weight?
Is Green Coffee Helpful in Losing Weight?Recently green coffee has been in great demand as a great beverage for losing weight, with a number of articles being written about it in media publications. It is often viewed as a one stop answer for weight loss, so effective that it can melt away those...
- Your Friends Can Influence Your Drinking Habits
Analysis of data from the famous Framingham Heart Study showed that friends, relatives and others with whom you hang out with decide how much of alcohol you drink, if you drink alcohol. In this study, 12,067 people were followed up for more than 30 years to study the association between lifestyle...
- What is Interstitial Cystitis?
Interstitial cystitis, also known as painful bladder syndrome, is a chronic condition of the urinary bladder that causes extreme pain and discomfort. It mostly affects women, but may be seen in men as well. Interstitial cystitis often causes mild to severe pain in and around the pelvic area....
- What Is a Basic Metabolic Panel (BMP) Used For?
Basic Metabolic PanelA basic metabolic panel is a group of blood tests that will give healthcare providers important information about an individual's current metabolic status, which includes kidney function, blood sugar levels, acid-base balance, and electrolyte balance. Having a combination of...
- What Causes Fatigue?
Fatigue is the feeling of exhaustion when you lack adequate energy and strength to continue with the work. In most cases, the person with fatigue feels like taking rest due to the lack of energy. This is different from the general weakness wherein the person lacks enough muscle and physical...
- 5 Treatments for Excessive Sweating
What is excessive sweating?Excessive sweating is also known as hyperhidrosis. Abnormal and excessive sweating is not necessarily related to a rise in body temperature or intensive exercises. In this condition, sweating is so excessive that it tends to soak the clothes of an individual. At times,...
- Dr. Pragna Patel M.D., M.P.H Unit 3-3 Woolwich New South Wales 30307
- Dr. Aaditya M. Vora MD 7857 Mt. Ranier Drive Jacksonville Florida 32256
- Dr. William D. Knopf MD 275 Collier Rd Nw Atlanta GA 30309
- Dr. Andrew Pugliese MD 6916 Mcginnis Ferry Rd Suwanee GA 30024
- Dr. Lewin G. Chuachiaco MD 3650 Steve Reynolds Blvd. Duluth GA 30069
- Dr. Adeyosoye T. Dawodu M.D. 3040 Peachtree Road Atlanta GA 30305