Dr. Bram Greenberg is a pediatrician practicing in Bala Cynwyd, PA. Dr. Greenberg is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Greenberg diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Greenberg can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Thos Jefferson Univ Hosp, Pediatrics
- Thomas Jefferson University Hosp
Dr. Bram Greenberg M.D.'s Practice location
Bala Cynwyd, PA 19004 Get Direction
LAKEWOOD, NJ 08701 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Bram Greenberg M.D. | Pediatrician
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Bram Greenberg M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Rubella Symptoms and Treatment
What is rubella?Rubella is a contagious viral disease that is characterized by red rashes on the skin. The condition is also called German measles, although it is not caused by the virus that causes measles. Aside from a widespread skin rash, individuals who have rubella also have swollen lymph...
- Everything About Oral Thrush
What is oral thrush? How does oral thrush develop? What are the risk factors of developing oral thrush? What are the signs and symptoms of oral thrush? Is there treatment for oral thrush? And if it is there, what is it? These are just but some of the questions you may be asking yourself and are yet...
- What Is Bronchopulmonary Dysplasia (BPD)?
Bronchopulmonary DysplasiaPremature infants who have problems in their respiratory system have an increased risk of bronchopulmonary dysplasia (BPD), which is also called chronic lung disease. Bronchopulmonary dysplasia (BPD) can be a serious condition, which needs intensive treatment. This...
- Father's Age at Conception Can Affect Social Development in his Child
It has been known for a while now, but not fully understood why, that the age of parents can have an effect on the child's chance of being on the autism spectrum. The full reasons why are not known, but there are some ideas. To examine the potential reasons, recently a study looked at behavioral...
- What Should I Do if My Child Wets the Bed?
Many studies have uncovered the reasons behind bedwetting and what can be done for improving the condition in children. A report on bedwetting mentions the common misconceptions about bedwetting and the progress in finding the cause and treatment of this condition.Darcie Kiddoo, MD, associate...
- Obese Children Can Reduce Their Risk for Heart Disease
In a new study, researchers analyzed data from four different studies to see if childhood obesity results in an increased risk of heart disease and other health problems. Results of the study, published in The New England Journal of Medicine, showed that obese children who cut down weight and reach...
- Dr. Brian D. Hanna M.D. 3401 34th Street Philadelphia Pennsylvania 19104
- Mary K. Stailey-Sims 300 Lexington Rd Swedesboro NJ 08085
- Mrs. Uma Kamineni M.D. 2510 N Front St Philadelphia Pennsylvania 19133
- Dr. Cynthia D. Villasis MD 250 East Rose Tree Road Media Pennsylvania 19063
- Dr. Bryan H. Levey MD 475 Old Marlton Pike Marlton New Jersey 8053
- Dr. Jeffrey P. Bomze MD 1201 County Line Rd Bryn Mawr PA 19010