Dr. Daniel Yu is a gastroenterologist practicing in Walnut Creek, CA. Dr. Yu specializes in the digestive system and its diseases that affect the gastrointestinal tract, which include organs from the mouth to the anus as well as liver disorders. Gastroenterology includes conditions such as hepatitis, peptic ulcer disease, colitis, nutritional problems and irritable bowel syndrome. Dr. Yu performs colonoscopy and endoscopy procedures and provides accurate and thorough care for patients suffering from digestive issues.
- Vet Affairs Med Ctr, Gastroenterology; Cedars-Sinai Med Ctr, Internal Medicine
- Kaiser Permanente
- Federal Employee Health Benefits (HMO)
- Federal Employee Health Benefits (Medicare Plus)(HMO)
- Kaiser Permanente Added Choice POS
- Kaiser Permanente Flexible Choice
- Kaiser Permanente Medicare Plus
- Kaiser Permanente Plan for Individual and Families
- Kaiser Permanente Select Deductible HMO
- Kaiser Permanente Select HAS-Qualified Health Plan
- Kaiser Permanente Select HMO
- Kaiser Permanente Signature Deductible HMO
- Kaiser Permanente Signature HAS-Qualified Health Plan (HMO)
- Kaiser Permanente Signature HMO
Dr. Daniel Y. Yu MD's Practice location
Walnut Creek, CA 94596 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Daniel Y. Yu MD | Gastroenterologist | Gastroenterology
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Daniel Y. Yu MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Yu
- What Is a GI Cocktail?
Introduction A GI cocktail or gastrointestinal cocktail is actually a mixture of liquid antacid, viscous lidocaine, and an anticholinergic agent. A GI cocktail is primarily used to treat dyspepsia.There are a wide variety of GI cocktail recipes nowadays. One popular recipe is a mixture of viscous...
- Celiac Disease Patients No Longer Considered High-Risk for Cancer
How celiac disease can affect the bodyThere have been numerous studies that were conducted to show the effects that celiac disease might or might not have in relation to the body. This particular one has looked into patients for a span of ten years, measuring how different conditions developed...
- How Keeping a Simple Food Log Can Help Manage Crohn's.
Even though millions of people suffer from Crohn's, the disease is a very personal one. Eating a special diet can help symptoms stay under control by avoiding aggravating foods. But what kinds of foods and ingredients should be avoided? Unfortunately, this answer may be different for anyone living...
- Mandy Moore Determines Whether or Not She Has Celiac Disease
Celiac disease is becoming more popular because it has significantly increased its rate of affected people with the passage of time. People becoming more aware of the condition and how it affects the lives of people who are gluten intolerant have led big companies and franchises, such as McDonald's,...
- 230 Pill
IntroductionConstipation is a common concern in today’s changing lifestyle. It mainly occurs due to poor eating habits, not drinking enough of water, and not emptying your bowels whenever there is a need to do so. Lack of proper exercise or any kind of movement, pregnancy, and the use of certain...
- Cholera and Diarrhea
How Is Cholera Related to Diarrhea? Cholera is an infection that occurs in the small intestines. It is caused by a bacterium known as Vibrio cholerae. The disease is acquired through the intake of contaminated food or water. When an infected person defecates and then clean water comes into contact...
- Dr. Samuel Tesfay M.D. 1425 S Main St Walnut Creek CA 94596
- Dr. Steven Alan Friedman MD 5601 Norris Canyon Rd San Ramon CA 94583
- Dr. Paul Chard MD PHD 2999 Regent St Berkeley CA 94705
- Dr. Richard Augustus Messian M.D. 2415 High School Ave Concord CA 94520
- Dr. Wei-fang Ko M.D. 19845 Lake Chabot Rd Castro Valley CA 94546
- Dr. Lisa Higa M.D. 2999 Regent St Berkeley CA 94705