Dr. Patricia Reed is an audiologist practicing in Frisco, TX. Dr. Reed evaluates, diagnoses and treats hearing loss, balance issues and tinnitus. Audiologists can care for patients of all ages and treat almost all types of hearing loss. As an audiologist, Dr. Reed takes part in services like prescribing and fitting hearing aids, recommending assisted listening devices and providing hearing rehabilitation. Audiologists can work in a number of settings such as hospitals, schools, clinics, private practices as well as government, military and VA hospitals.
Patricia Lynn Reed AUD's Practice location
Request An Appointment With Patricia Lynn Reed AUD | Audiologist
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Patricia Lynn Reed AUD's reviewsWrite Review
- The Effect of Insurance on Breast Cancer
Early diagnosis is incredibly important in determining the chance of survival that someone with breast cancer will have. Screening and detection methods for breast cancer have made leaps and bounds over the years, but only for those people who have access to regular screening. Insurance plays a huge...
- Anti-Tremor Medications for Parkinson's Disease
IntroductionParkinson’s disease is a chronic and progressive disorder. In this disorder, the movements of the individual are affected. When we say progressive, it means that as time passes by, the symptoms related to the disease tend to worsen. Parkinson’s disease does not have a complete cure...
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Obesity?
Most people are not exactly sure about what healthy weight one should maintain at any one stage in life. Body mass index (BMI) is one way for one to correctly define the required healthy weight. Obesity is usually diagnosed when a person’s body mass index is 30 or above. To calculate body mass...
- Bedroom Talk: Sex, Erectile Dysfunction, and Parkinson's Disease
Sex, one of the many natural aspects of human behavior, involves passion, immense trust, and great vulnerability as people find themselves sharing a close and physically intimate moment with another person. It offers a brief moment of liberation from the often time dull reality or for some, a way...
- What are the Causes and Symptoms of Glaucoma?
Glaucoma is a group of conditions that leads to the impairment of the optic nerve that carries information from the eyes to the brain. It is a progressive condition, which, if not treated, may lead to complete loss of vision. The most common cause of this damage is the increase in the pressure...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Dr. Kelly Briley AUD 2160 N Coit Rd Richardson TX 75080
- Dr. Allison Marie Liberio AUD.,CCC-A 2913 Corporate Circle Flower Mound TX 75028
- Dr. Stephen Edward Miller AU.D. 5445 Lasierra Dr Dallas TX 75231
- Seth Andrews AU.D. 8408 Preston Rd Plano TX 75024
- Mary C Gamble M.A., CCC-A 8230 Walnut Hill Ln Dallas TX 75231
- Dr. John R. Gehm AU.D., CCC-A 12801 Midway Rd Dallas TX 75244