Ingryd Lorenzana is a pediatric optometrist practicing in Schaumburg, IL. Ingryd specializes in providing eye care services to children. As an optometrist, Ingryd performs eye evaluations, tests vision, corrects vision by prescribing eye glasses or contacts, detects certain eye disorders and manages and treats vision problems. Ingryd is specifically trained to examine and treat visual disorders in children. Pediatric optometrists will typically prescribe children glasses until age 12, and around 12 years of age children can be prescribed contact lenses.
Dr. Ingryd J Lorenzana OD's Practice location
Dr. Ingryd J Lorenzana OD's reviewsWrite Review
- Is Insomnia Curable?
Insomnia is the condition where one cannot sleep or spends a lot of time in bed before sleeping. The only positive thing linked with this disorder is the fact that insomnia is curable. The common causes of insomnia include stress that comes about from school or work, as well as because of health...
- Prostate Cancer: What are the Different Medical Procedures for this Condition?
Prostate cancer is one of the most common cancers among men. There are a number of ways to treat prostate cancer. Every method involves a process of decision making, support from friends and family, and understanding side effects that result from the treatments and dealing with them.Men with...
- To Tell the Truth...Are Parkinson's Patients Capable of Lying?
Up until a few years ago, it was believed that those with Parkinson's disease, were only severely limited in their physical capabilities. Parkinson’s is a neurodegenerative disease that is characterized by the progressive destruction of the brain cells located in the person’s substantia nigra....
- What to Expect After Gallbladder Surgery
The Gallbladder is a small, pear-shaped organ that is located below the liver. It is found on the right side of the abdomen. Its primary function is to take and store the fluid that is released from the liver to help in digestion (bile). The surgical procedure that is used to extract a damaged...
- How Prostate Cancer Is Diagnosed
When we talk about prostate cancer, we are referring to the condition that affects the prostate gland. This condition is only found in men because only men have the prostate gland. The prostate gland is located beneath the bladder and around the urethra. The main function of the organ is to produce...
- The Causes of Varicose Veins
Also referred to as varicosities, varicose veins develop when the veins expand or become engorged and overcrowded with blood. Having a red or blue-purplish appearance, varicose veins can be very painful. They are commonly seen as engorged or elevated.The condition mostly affects women; however, half...
- Dr. Ceressa E Longest MD1100 W Central Rd Arlington Heights IL 60005
- Dr. Tehneiyat Macci O.D.4196 IL ROUTE 83 LONG GROVE IL 60047
- Dr. Christina Marie Newman O.D.100 Calendar Ct La Grange IL 60525
- Dr. Dena S Weitzman O.D.3450 LACEY RD DOWNERS GROVE IL 60515
- Dr. Cesar L. Lau O.D.4968 N Milwaukee Ave Chicago IL 60630
- Dr. Deana R Labrosse O.D.3600 W Fullerton Ave Chicago IL 60647