Dr. Kathleen Baggett is a psychologist practicing in Kansas City, MO. Dr. Baggett specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Baggett evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Baggett because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Kathleen M. Baggett PH.D.'s Practice location
Kansas City, MO 64110 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Kathleen M. Baggett PH.D. | Psychologist | Health Service
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Kathleen M. Baggett PH.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Unique Social Clubs for Women On the Spectrum
For people with autism, social activities can be both difficult and stressful. This can often lead to avoidance of such situations, which in turn leads to isolation. As humans are social beings, lack of interaction with other people can leave many feeling depressed.For one young woman with autism,...
- Different Meanings of Asexual
Asexual definitionsWhat is asexual? Asexual exists when a person is not feeling sexual attraction to anyone or is having low or no interest in sexual activity. In the modern world, it is a little bit hard to understand this because we are forced to see sexuality everywhere and the general rule is...
- Can Certain Lifestyle Choices Influence the Symptoms of Multiple Sclerosis?
Multiple sclerosis (MS) is an illness that affects the body’s nervous system and whose cure has yet to be found. MS is characterized by varying signs and symptoms depending on which part of the nervous system is affected. The main and most common signs and symptoms observable in most patients...
- Explaining Autism to Friends and Family
After diagnosis comes an even more difficult task of having to break the news to friends and family. This is made more difficult by the fact that you and your spouse may not have fully come to terms with your child’s diagnosis. All the same, this is one of those things you will have to do sooner...
- 5 Tips For Parenting an Anxious Child
As children grow, they go through several emotional and mental transformations. Some children become too shy to confront another person, while others become too mischievous. However, it becomes difficult for parents to determine their children’s behavior when they react unexpectedly to a...
- “Did You Say Mama?” Five-Year-Old with Nonverbal Autism Surprises Parents
Around 30% of individuals on the autism spectrum use only a few words or do not speak at all. These individuals are described as having nonverbal autism and 5-year-old Taylor Blakenship from Athens, Alabama is one of them. ...
- Dr. Ekkehard Othmer MD, PHD 5709 Northwest 64th Terrace Kansas City Missouri 64150
- Mr. Brent L Halderman MD 12140 Nall Ave Leawood KS 66209
- Dr. Leigh Anne Randa PH.D. 4300 N Miller Rd Scottsdale AZ 85251
- Laura M Hancock PHD 10540 Marty St Overland Park KS 66212
- Dr. William Blessing PH.D. 1010 Carondelet Dr Kansas City MO 64114
- Dr. Phil Elliott Alexander PH.D. 7501 College Blvd. Overland Park KS 66210