Dr. Thomas Murphy practices Neuropathology in Everett, WA. Dr. Murphy studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Education and Training
University of California 1973
- University of Washington Program
Dr. Thomas M Murphy MD's Practice location
Everett, WA 98201 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Thomas M Murphy MD | Neurologist | Neurology
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Thomas M Murphy MD's reviewsWrite Review
- The Symptoms of MS That are Difficult to Describe
If you are suffering from MS, then there may be symptoms that you experience on a day-to-day basis, or perhaps just occasionally. However, with a few of these symptoms, it is not so easy to put a name to them or even try to describe them to others. This can be difficult due to your cognitive...
- Brain Tumor: Types, Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis, and Treatment
A brain tumor is a condition that involves an abnormal multiplication of cells in the brain. Tumors can be cancerous or non-cancerous in nature. Cancerous tumors are often referred to as “malignant,” and non-cancerous tumors are called “benign”. If either kind of tumor grows, they increase...
- What Is Atherosclerosis: Types, Symptoms, and Home Remedies
What is atherosclerosis?Atherosclerosis is also known as arteriosclerotic vascular disease or ASVD. It is a particular type of arteriosclerosis in which an artery wall gets thickened as an effect of attack and accumulation of white blood cells and rupture of the intimal smooth muscle cell producing...
- Can Supplements and Vitamins Help with Alzheimer’s Disease?
Alzheimer’s disease is heartbreaking, and any suggestions or help is welcomed. There is no cure for Alzheimer’s and only a few medications are available for patients to ease the symptoms of the disease. It is a given that proper nutrition supports your brain and body function, plus vitamins and...
- 10 Year Old with Muscular Dystrophy Finishes the Columbus Marathon
No matter what is against them, throughout history humans have proved time and time again that they can push past beyond their limits. Society has continue to defied odds, against prior dispositions and against what was ever imaginable by all of humankind. The stories that make up this very...
- Low Serotonin Levels May Be Linked to Development of Alzheimer's
As the future becomes the present then the past, scientists, doctors, and patients alike learn more and more about Alzheimer’s disease and how it develops.Today, researchers are learning about the role serotonin plays in the progression of this disease. While the causes of Alzheimer’s are not...
- Dr. Douglas D. Backous MD 550 17th Ave Seattle WA 98122
- Dr. Bjorn Krane M.D. 1530 N 115th St Seattle WA 98133
- Dr. Roman L Kutsy MD 2320 Rucker Ave Everett WA 98201
- Dr. Daniel J Burdick MD 1959 Ne Pacific St Seattle WA 98195
- Dr. Virginia I Simnad M.D. 12039 Ne 128th St Kirkland WA 98034
- Dr. Erik R Armitano MD 13107 121st Way Ne Kirkland WA 98034