Dr. Kathleen Brookfield is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Miami, FL. Dr. Brookfield specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Brookfield can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Brookfield can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
- Obstetrics and gynecologyMaterl bladder cancer diagnosed at routine first-trimester obstetric ultrasound examition.2013
- Archives of gynecology and obstetricsMaterl death in the emergency department from trauma.0
- AMERICAN JOURL OF OBSTETRICS AND GYNECOLOGYDuration of membrane rupture and risk of perital transmission of HIV-1 in the era of combition antir2012
- FERTILITY AND STERILITYConservative magement of nontubal ectopic pregncies2011
- ARCHIVES OF GYNECOLOGY AND OBSTETRICSMalnutrition as a predictor of poor postoperative outcomes in gynecologic cancer patients2011
- AUSTRALIAN & NEW ZEALAND JOURL OF OBSTETRICS & GYECOLOGYVasopressin versus a combition of vasopressin and tourniquets: a comparison of blood loss in patient2011
- AMERICAN JOURL OF PERITOLOGYExcessive Weight Gain among Obese Women and Pregncy Outcomes2010
Dr. Kathleen F Brookfield M.D., PH.D.'s Practice location
Miami, FL 33136 Get Direction
PORTLAND, OR 97239 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Kathleen F Brookfield M.D., PH.D. | OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist)
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Kathleen F Brookfield M.D., PH.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What You Need to Know About Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Testing
HPV is the most commonly spread sexually transmitted infection (STI). What people must know is that the HPV virus is a different virus from that of HIV and HSV (herpes). It is transmitted so often that almost everyone who participates in sexual activity will contract the virus at some time in...
- What Are the Causes of Cervical Cancer?
Cervical cancer is a form of cancer that affects the cells in the cervix. It is also known to be the third most common cancer in females. It is a treatable condition if detected at its early stage. Cervical cancer is also the most common cancer type in females who are under 35 years old. There are...
- What Are the Symptoms of Urinary Tract Infections?
Urinary tract infection, or UTI, is the infection of any part of the urinary tract, including kidneys, urinary bladder, urethra, and ureters (tubes connecting the kidneys to the bladder). The most common among them is the infection of bladder, which when treated immediately, can prevent infection of...
- What to Expect During Your Third Trimester of Pregnancy
Fetal ActivityDuring this stage, a lot of fetal activity happens. These include poking and kicking, which you’ll find difficult not to notice. Breasts Continue to GrowContinued breast growth is expected until the third trimester. As the tissues grow, a yellow discharge called colostrums leaks...
- Endometriosis and Pregnancy
Endometriosis is a common gynecological problem and anyone diagnosed with endometriosis will worry how this condition will affect their ability to conceive, as well as their ability to have a normal and healthy pregnancy. Studies have shown that women diagnosed with endometriosis have a harder time...
- Coping with the Psychological and Social Impact of Infertility
The term infertility refers to a woman being unable to conceive or become pregnant after one year of unprotected, regular sexual intercourse. The clinical definition of regular intercourse is considered to be 2 to 3 days a week. Infertility can be considered as either primary infertility, which is...
Nearby OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist)s
- Dr. David N. Agorvor MD 16876 NE 19th Ave North Miami Beach FL 33162
- Dr. James Neal Esserman M.D. Lake Charles Louisiana 33156
- Svetlana Maslyak 3990 Sheridan St Hollywood FL 33021
- Dr. Albert Starikov D.O. 1108 Kane Concourse Miami Beach FL 33154
- Shrusan Emily Gray 3990 Sheridan St Hollywood FL 33021
- Dr. Damaris Miranda M.D. 7300 Sw 62nd Pl Miami FL 33143