Dr. Sarah Fishback is a psychologist practicing in Kannapolis, NC. Dr. Fishback specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Fishback evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Fishback because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield (BCBS)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield (BCBS) of North Carolina
Mrs. Sarah B Fishback MA's Practice location
Kannapolis, NC 28083 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Mrs. Sarah B Fishback MA | Psychologist | Clinical Child & Adolescent
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Mrs. Sarah B Fishback MA's reviewsWrite Review
- 5 Major Health Concerns for Women
According to Saralyn Mark, MD, senior adviser for the Office of Women's Health at the US Department of Health and Human Services, it is important for women to consult with their doctor to discuss their family medical history, to prepare for what they may encounter in their lifetime. Women must be...
- Amazing Mom Helps Son with Autism Fulfill Dream of Opening Bakery
For many people with autism, adulthood poses even more difficulties than childhood. Shelly Henley is the mother of Jacob Wittman, and she knew this better than most people.But she did not let her son fall to the wayside, like so many children with autism do when they cross the threshold into...
- Trios Foundation Gives Six-Year-Old with Autism Gift of Communication
In Kennewick, Washington, the Trios Foundation has recently reached out to a young nonverbal boy with autism spectrum disorder in order to help him communicate. His family is seeing tremendous improvement already, and the Foundation is continuing to raise money to benefit others as well.Leo's new...
- The 8 Traits of a Sociopath
Have you ever known someone who tends to be jittery, gets easily agitated on the slightest matters, seems nervous with certain situations, or may have a violent response towards others in certain cases? You may find yourself concerned that this individual could pose a potential threat to the people...
- What Is Obsessive Compulsive Disorder?
Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD) is an anxiety disorder characterized by obsessive, unreasonable thoughts, and repetitive, compulsive behaviors. The recurring thoughts and fears, called obsessions, leads to the need to repetitively perform certain actions, called compulsions, that would help in...
- Dr. Cynthia Lee Sapp PH.D. 903 Northeast Dr Davidson NC 28036
- Dr. Brian Ronald Monteleone PH.D. 1977 J N Pease Pl Charlotte NC 28262
- Mrs. Senah Mccarty Andrews MS, LPA 920 Church St N Concord NC 28025
- Mr. Wilmer Eugene Haas LPA 170 Davidson Hwy Concord NC 28027
- Ms. Pamela Jane Meeds PSY. D. 116 S. Main St. Mooresville NC 28115
- Dr. Jodie Castellani PH.D. 7655 Bruton Smith Blvd Concord NC 28027