Dr. Gary Meyerrose practices Geriatric Medicine in Lubbock, TX. Geriatricians prevent, manage, and develop care plans that address the special health problems of the elderly. Dr. Meyerrose works as part of a team with other healthcare providers, to address the natural aging that goes on within the body and to manage multiple medical problems and ensure social support.
Education and Training
Univ of Tn, Memphis, Coll of Med, Memphis Tn 1975
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Plasminogen activator inhibitor-1: physiologic role, regulation, and the influence of common pharmacologic agents.
- Thrombolytic fibrin specificity influences activated partial thromboplastin time prolongation in vitro.
- Abdominal aortic aneurysm demonstrated on renal scintigraphy.
- Questioning a class effect: does ACE inhibitor tissue penetration influence the degree of fibrinolytic balance alteration following an acute myocardial infarction?
- Review of catheter thrombectomy devices.
- Exploring the effects of ACE inhibitor tissue penetration on vascular
- Comparison of effects of quinapril versus enalapril on vasoactive substances following acute myocardial infarction.
- Renal failure as a result of mesenteric cyst.
- Potential in vitro interaction between tenecteplase and unfractionated heparin.
- Accumulation of Tc-99m HDP in adductor magnus caused by squatting exercises.
- Fixed defect on stress myocardial imaging resulting from previous trauma masquerading as coronary artery disease.
- Spironolactone improves diastolic function in the elderly.
- Lack of effect on coronary atherosclerotic disease biomarkers with modest dosing of an angiotensin-converting enzyme inhibitor, angiotensin II type-1 receptor blocker, and the combination.
- Sequential bilateral central retinal artery occlusions in a female carrier of Fabry disease.
- Gender differences in platelet aggregation in healthy individuals.
- Tx Tech Univ Hlth Sci Ctr, Cardiovascular Diseases Johns Hopkins Hosp, Nuclear Medicine Wash Univ Sch Of Med, Radiology Regional Med Ctr At Memphis, Cardiovascular Diseases Baptist Mem Hosp, Internal Medicine
- Tx Tech University Health Science Center
Dr. Gary E. Meyerrose M.D.'s Practice location
Lubbock, TX 79415Get Direction
GERMANTOWN, TN 38138Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Gary E. Meyerrose M.D. | Geriatrician | Geriatric Medicine
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Gary E. Meyerrose M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Meyerrose
- Facts About Alzheimer’s Disease
Alzheimer’s is a common medical condition among older adults that affects the brain. It is also one of the most common forms of dementia. One of the common misconceptions associated with this disorder is that it is a disease of the elderly. While it is true that age is an important risk factor...
- The Most Common Misconceptions About Parkinson's Disease
What is Parkinson’s disease?Parkinson’s disease is known to affect the nerve cells, which produce the brain chemical called dopamine. It is a progressive disorder of the central nervous system, which can affect movements of the body. This disease gradually develops, wherein there is hardly any...
- Is Bacterial Meningitis Serious? Know the Symptoms of Meningitis
What is Meningitis?Meningitis is the swelling or inflammation of the meninges, which are the three specific membranes covering the brain and the spinal cord. The primary function of the meninges is to protect the central nervous system. Meningitis is an uncommon infection that affects the delicate...
- Antidepressants for Parkinson's Disease
Parkinson’s disease affects people of ages 55-75, although it may affect younger people, too. Parkinson's disease is a neurological disorder. This disease affects the movement of muscles, their control, and balance.Symptoms of Parkinson’s Disease...
- Diagnosis of Osteoporosis
It is important to get a diagnosis for osteoporosis as soon as you experience any of the symptoms associated with the condition. One should not prolong a visit with a doctor because the sooner the diagnosis, the sooner the individual will receive treatment.About 80% of your bone density is...
- Aricept for Alzheimer's Disease: Side Effects and Usage
Generic Name: DonepezilBrand Names: Aricept, Aricept ODTWhat is Aricept?Aricept (donepezil) is a medication used for the treatment of mild to moderate dementia due to Alzheimer's disease. This medication improves nerve function in the brain and works by preventing the breakdown of acetylcholine,...
- Dr. Ronald L. Cook D.O.3502 9th St Lubbock TX 79430
- Dr. John Whitfield Culberson M.D.2002 Holcombe Blvd Houston TX 77030
- Dr. Andrew N Dentino MDTexas Tech Univ Hlth Sci Ctr School Of Med Lubbock TX 79430
- Dr. Bich-thy Nguyen Ngo MD3601 4th St Lubbock TX 79430
- Dr. Lowell Samuel Johnson MD9404 Nashville Ave Lubbock TX 79423