As a board-certified dermatologist, Dr. Sherri A. Long has more than 26 years of experience. Dr. Long graduated from the College of Engineering at the University of Iowa with her Bachelor of Biomedical ...
Education and Training
Univ Of Ia Coll Of Med- Iowa City Ia 1984
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD
- One of America’s Top Dermatologists2012Consumers’ Research Council of America.
- Cosmetic Dermatology
- Medical Dermatology
- Skin Cancer Prevention/treatment
- MemberMinnesota Dermatological Society
- DiplomateAmerican Board of Dermatology
- MemberIowa Dermatological Society
- FellowAmerican Academy of Dermatology
- Univ Iowa Hosps & Clinics, Dermatology; St Johns Mercy Med Ctr, Flexible Or Transitional Year
Dr. Sherri A Long MD's Practice location
NORTH OAKS, MN 55127 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Sherri A Long MD | Dermatologist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Sherri A Long MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Long
- K. l.
Great medical care!.
A Great Doctor!.
super nice derm!.
Staff is excellent : ).
- Is Eczema Contagious?
One of the most common myths and misconceptions about eczema is that it is contagious. Probably, this myth has circulated due to the closeness of people who have the condition. For example, if your sibling or friend has eczema and uses a certain type of perfume or skin moisturizer, you may at one...
- What Does an Ingrown Hair Look Like?
Ingrown hairs look very similar to acne but they are very different. They happen when hair refuses to grow out of the follicles in the normal course. The hair instead curls or winds sideways into its own follicle or into the tissue of the skin creating a host of problems.You find Afro-Americans and...
- Do Ingrown Hairs Only Form Due to Shaving?
Ingrown hairs are an aesthetic nightmare, causing not only social isolation but emotional distress and recurring pain, besides constantly burning skin. It effects a good proportion of the population, and people scramble to pinpoint the medical and non-medical remedies to cure themselves of this...
- The Best Anti-Aging Tips
Experts in the field of anti-aging believe that it is never too late to start the anti-aging essentials. Although it is not very obvious, the skin actually starts aging by mid-20's. The major factors that really make a difference for the killing looks are genes, daily skin routine, and sun...
- Understanding Acne and Its Causes
Acne can appear on the skin as tender red bumps also known as pimples, pustules (bumps containing pus), and occasionally as cysts. Acne can be found on almost any part of your body, but most commonly it develops on your face, neck, back, chest, and shoulders. ...
- How are Cold Sores Diagnosed?
A cold sore is a common viral infection which is caused by Herpes Simplex Virus or HSV. HSV is quite commonly present in all our blood streams and wakes up when our immune system gets suppressed or weak. So often when one has fever or cold, they can observe small, fluid-filled blisters, usually in a...
- Charles E. Crutchfield M.D 1185 Town Centre Dr Saint Paul MN 55123
- Sheldon Lloyd Mandel 7300 France Avenue South Edina Minnesota 55435
- Dr. Anudeep K Rahil MD 400 VILLAGE CENTER DR NORTH OAKS MN 55127
- Dr. Elyse Henriette Scheuer M.D. 275 Market Street Minneapolis MN 55405
- Dr. Ian A Maher M.D. 1250 E Marshall Street Richmond VA 23298
- Dr. Whitney D Tope MD 6545 France Ave S Minneapolis MN 55435