Dr. Eileen Merges is a psychologist practicing in Rochester, NY. Dr. Merges specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Merges evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Merges because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Eileen Marie Merges PH.D.'s Practice location
Rochester, NY 14625 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Eileen Marie Merges PH.D. | Psychologist | Clinical
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Eileen Marie Merges PH.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- How to Help Your Child with ASD Socially Excel at School
Just because social challenges like communication impairment are one of the indications of autism, it does not imply that they are normal for children on the spectrum. Considering that, some parents experience challenges getting their kids to do such simple things as putting on winter clothes,...
- Antidepressants Taken During Pregnancy can Raise the Risk of Lung Conditions in Newborns
Some of the popular antidepressants used during pregnancy may raise the risk of a rare but serious lung condition in newborns, according to a new report. In this study, researchers analyzed the data of almost 1.6 million births in five Nordic countries available at the national registry. The...
- Depression in Seniors
What is depression?Depression is a mood disorder that causes an individual to feel sad, lonely, lost, angry, hopeless, or frustrated daily. These severe emotions can interfere with the individual's everyday life. For elders, depression can arise through hard life experiences, like losing a spouse,...
- Meditate to Concentrate: The Science Behind Meditation
The science behind meditationPeople who meditate use their brain in such a way that it helps them avoid distraction and concentrate on the their task, says a new study. People who meditate regularly have less activity in that part of the brain associated with distractions and day dreaming....
- New Research Shows Many Adults with Autism Are Unemployed
Many families with young adults on the spectrum describe the transition from adolescence to young adulthood as being a lot like learning to fly. Transition into adulthood is a critical period of development and milestones. A healthy transition can set the state for positive outcomes and advantages...
- Amarjeet Purewal 597 Concord Drive Webster New York 14597
- Dr. Laurie Ann Lash PH.D. 900 Westfall Rd Rochester NY 14618
- Dr. Kerry Gordon PH.D. 120 Allens Creek Rd Rochester NY 14618
- Dr. Martin Kaufman PSY.D. 1385 Monroe Ave Rochester NY 14618
- Dr. Nancy E Cooper PHD, CGP 877 Elmwood Ave Rochester NY 14620
- Dr. Linda Phyllis Bloch PH.D. 120 Allens Creek Rd Rochester NY 14618