Dr. Randi Mackintosh is a psychologist practicing in TALLAHASSEE, FL. Dr. Mackintosh specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Mackintosh evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Mackintosh because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Randi Mackintosh's Practice location
TALLAHASSEE, FL 32303 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Randi Mackintosh | Psychologist | Clinical
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Randi Mackintosh's reviewsWrite Review
- How MRIs Can Be Used to Diagnose Autism
Though we have made progress in recognizing what does not cause autism, little is currently known about what does cause most cases of autism. It is known that there is no single cause of the condition. In general, it is accepted that autism is related to structural differences in the brain, though...
- Why Is It That Some Children With Autism Find It Difficult To Recognize Faces?
According to the World Health Organization (WHO), around 1 in every 160 children has an autism spectrum disorder (ASD). ASD refers to a developmental disorder characterized by varying degrees of impaired social interaction, disturbances in communication and language, as well as repetitive...
- Unique Social Clubs for Women On the Spectrum
For people with autism, social activities can be both difficult and stressful. This can often lead to avoidance of such situations, which in turn leads to isolation. As humans are social beings, lack of interaction with other people can leave many feeling depressed.For one young woman with autism,...
- Stress Can Lead to Binge Eating
According to a new survey presented at the annual meeting of American Psychological Association, there are those that lose their appetite when under stress but for the most part, people tend to overeat at the time of stress. The study conducted under the leadership of Kayla Ten Eycke, MSc, of the...
- Meditate to Concentrate: The Science Behind Meditation
The science behind meditationPeople who meditate use their brain in such a way that it helps them avoid distraction and concentrate on the their task, says a new study. People who meditate regularly have less activity in that part of the brain associated with distractions and day dreaming....
- First Place Opens, Allowing Adults With Autism to Gain Independence
Denise D. Resnik and her husband were given a choice when they discovered that their son Matthew had autism: to institutionalize their son as the doctor had recommended, or to love and care for him in the comfort of their own home with a commitment to endless support. Their journey started there and...
- Mrs. Marcie M Valentine M.S., ITDS 318 Thornberg Dr Tallahassee FL 32312
- Dr. Michael Gerome Railey PH.D. 1254 Ocala Rd Tallahassee FL 32304
- Dr. Robert Ernest Lee PH.D. 1009 Summerbrooke Dr Tallahassee FL 32312
- Dr. Donna Kitch PH.D 267 John Knox Rd Tallahassee FL 32303
- Karol Solomon Brigham PH.D. 1003 N Adams St Tallahassee FL 32303
- Dr. Ellen Shapiro PH.D. 1003 N Adams St Tallahassee FL 32303