Dr. Stephanie Walter is a hospitalist practicing in Wilmington, DE. Dr. Walter specializes in the comprehensive medical care of hospitalized patients. As a hospitalist, Dr. Walter manages the clinical problems of hospitalized patients and the acutely ill, while working to improve the performance of the hospital. Dr. Walter works in collaboration with all of the different doctors that are working with the patient. Hospitalists are involved in the diagnosis, treatment and medical procedures of patients.
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Blue Cross Blue Shield (BCBS)
- Coventry Health Care
- Advantra Freedom (Medicare)
- Advantra Medicare Advantage HMO
- Advantra Medicare Advantage POS
- Advantra Medicare Advantage PPO
- Assurant Health
- Buena Vista (Florida Medicaid)
- CHCFL Emlployee OA CFL
- Carelink - CaroMont Medical Home
- Coventry EPO
- Coventry Flex
- Coventry HMO & Premier
- Coventry Integrated Network (Workers' Comp)
- Coventry POS & Premier Plus
- Coventry Preferred (PPO)
- Diamond Plan (Medicaid)
- Duke Basic
- Duke Select
- Employer Group HMO/Open Access
- Employer Group Open Access POS
- Employer Group POS
- Employer Group PPO
- Employer Group QHDHMO
- FOCUS Network (Workers' Comp)
- Federal Employees HMO
- First Health Network (Workers' Comp)
- HMO Select Network
- Individual HMO/Open Access
- Individual PPO
- MetraComp Network (Workers' Comp)
- National Network PPO
- Prism Choice
- Spectrum 100
- WellPath (HMO or POS)
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield (BCBS) of New Jersey
- Multiplan PHCS
Dr. Stephanie G Walter DO's Practice location
Wilmington, DE 19803 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Stephanie G Walter DO | Hospitalist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Stephanie G Walter DO's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Walter
- 5 Celebrities with Diabetes and How They Fight It
If you or a family member has been diagnosed with this condition, then extra care must be taken to prevent its symptoms from getting worse. Thousands of people around the world suffer from either diabetes type I or type II, and that includes celebrities. And just like anyone else, these celebrities...
- Is Endometriosis A Life-Long Condition?
A life with endometriosis can be very hard for the women diagnosed with this condition. They have many problems caused by the endometrial tissue that grows outside the uterus, including:...
- The Benefits of Using Cannabinoid Patches to Ease Fibromyalgia Pain
A patient suffering from fibromyalgia knows all too well that the disease causes a life of constant inflammation and muscular pain. These symptoms can contribute to a wide array of other problems, including mood and sleep issues, resulting in a further degradation of the quality of life. Medicines...
- How Is Acne Diagnosed?
Acne is a persistent skin disease that makes the sebaceous glands become inflamed. It affects many teenagers and adults, especially the females. Acne represents 20 per cent of all dermatology medications.DiagnosisIn many cases, dermatologists or other health providers can identify acne by physically...
- What Are Warts?
Warts are small growths on the skin that are caused by the human papilloma virus (HPV). These warts may develop on different parts of the body. They are most commonly seen in children between the ages of 12-16 years old. Most of these warts disappear within a few months, while some of them may...
- What is Sepsis?
Sepsis is a serious medical condition characterized by an exaggerated immune response towards an infection. This response causes the release of chemicals, which results in widespread inflammation and blood clotting in different parts of the body. Sepsis may result in sudden drop in the blood...
- Dr. Mihai V. Diamandi MD 1068 Baltimore Pike Media PA 19063
- Dr. Shahzeb A Khan MD 4201 Saint Antoine St Detroit MI 48201
- Dr. Aaron S Best DO 1098 W Baltimore Pike Media PA 19063
- Dr. Adrianne L Cantor MD 2000 Old West Chester Pike Havertown PA 19083
- Dr. David N Horwich MD 414 Paoli Pike Malvern PA 19355
- Dr. Camille N Upchurch MD 6th Avenue And Spruce Street Reading PA 19611