Dr. Carla Weidman is a psychologist practicing in Pittsburgh, PA. Dr. Weidman specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Weidman evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Weidman because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield (BCBS)
- Behavioral Health
- CIGNA Dental PPO
- Choice Fund Open Access Plus
- Choice Fund Open Access Plus with CareLink
- Choice Fund PPO
- FL Health Savings
- FL Open Access
- FL Open Access Value
- HMO - Northern California
- HMO - Northern California Open Access
- HMO - Southern California
- HMO - Southern California Open Access
- HMO Open Access
- Health Savings
- Medicare Access
- Medicare Select (HMO)
- Network - Northern California
- Network - Northern California Open Access
- Network - Southern California
- Network - Southern California Open Access
- Network Open Access
- Network POS
- Open Access Plan
- Open Access Plus ONLY
- Open Access Plus/CareLink
- POS - Northern California
- POS - Northern California Open Access
- POS - Southern California
- POS - Southern California Open Access
- POS Open Access
- Preferred Provider Organization (PPO)
- Vision PPO
- Workers' Compensation
- HighMark Blue Cross Blue Shield (BCBS)
Carla S Weidman Other's Practice location
Pittsburgh, PA 15213 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Carla S Weidman Other | Psychologist | Clinical Child & Adolescent
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Carla S Weidman Other's reviewsWrite Review
- Autism: How to Handle a Child Running Away from School
As many know, children with autism spectrum disorder are prone to wandering behaviors, leading to a constant worry for many parents. These worries came true recently when a child ran away from school in East Harlem. While these dangers are always present, there are certain precautions both parents...
- First Place Opens, Allowing Adults With Autism to Gain Independence
Denise D. Resnik and her husband were given a choice when they discovered that their son Matthew had autism: to institutionalize their son as the doctor had recommended, or to love and care for him in the comfort of their own home with a commitment to endless support. Their journey started there and...
- Eight Tips to Overcome Procrastination
Are you thinking of ways to overcome procrastination? Well, you have landed in the right place. Procrastination is something every person can do. Even a well-organized person does it. It is a bad, yet a hard habit to break.Have you been putting things off lately? Are your deadlines getting closer...
- How This Barber Caters to Those with Autism
Frankel Antoine, a 24-year-old licensed barber, gives free haircuts to people with autism. He is passionate about his work, which was inspired by his brother, 19-year-old Amos, who has autism and does not speak. In the beginning, Antoine would give his brother haircuts at their home, understanding...
- X Factor Star Susan Boyle on Asperger's Diagnosis
In 2012, Scottish singer Susan Boyle was diagnosed with Asperger’s syndrome (AS). Before her diagnosis, Susan’s team believed that her ‘unpredictable’ and ‘eccentric’ behavior was due to her being a diva and hot-headed. They considered that she acted the way she did because she was...
- Depression Leads to Non-Adherence of COPD Medication
Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) is a progressive disease, which currently does not have a cure yet, as modern medicine has not found a way to reverse the damage done to the airways and lungs. For this reason, there is a slow and long-term development of debilitating symptoms. The...
- Dr. Tamra Greenberg PH.D. 2581 WASHINGTON RD. Pittsburgh PA 15241
- Ryan P.J. Stocker PSY.D. 135 CUMBERLAND RD STE 108 PITTSBURGH PA 15237
- Mark Webb 1 Williamsburg Pl Warrendale PA 15086
- Dr. David V. Orbison PH.D. 258 42nd Street Pittsburgh PA 15201
- Dr. Robert M. Wilson PH D 2121 Noblestown Rd Pittsburgh PA 15205
- Dr. Pascual Chen PSY.D. 570 Elmont Rd Elmont NY 11003