The mission of Jackson Purchase Medical Associates is to be the preeminent provider of the highest quality medical care that is intellectually and technologically possible to the people of the Jackson ...
Education and Training
Lake Erie College Of Osteopathic Med Medicine
Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine 1998
Dr. Steven J Mccullough DO's Practice location
Paducah, KY 42003Get Direction
Dr. Steven J Mccullough DO's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Mccullough
- Everything You Need to Know About Fibromyalgia
What is Fibromyalgia?Fibromyalgia is a disorder characterized by widespread musculoskeletal pain and chronic fatigue. Symptoms and severity differ depending on the individual. Individuals with fibromyalgia will often describe their pain as throbbing, stabbing, shoot, ache, or burning.Symptoms of...
- Can I Live a Normal Life with Lyme Disease?
Lyme disease is caused by ticks where the bacteria enter the body through its bite. It takes about three to four days for the tick to settle in the body. The initial symptom of the bite is a rash. As the bacteria moves deeper into the system, the symptoms that can be experienced are muscle pain,...
- Boy Who Donated Hair to Kids with Cancer Fights Stage Four Lymphoma
Torrin Breneman first learned about cancer three years ago, and it made an impact on him. When he learned what cancer can do to a person, and that it affects children across the world, Torrin made a decision to do something about it. He grew out his hair for the next three years, with the intentions...
- Can Sciatica Pain Be Cured?
What is sciatica?Sciatica is a health condition in which one experiences radiating pain running down from the lower back to the feet. Pain may occur on either side of the leg and it is not necessary that lower back pain exists in all cases of sciatica. The pain’s nature is shooting pain, which...
- Do Ingrown Hairs Only Form Due to Shaving?
Ingrown hairs are an aesthetic nightmare, causing not only social isolation but emotional distress and recurring pain, besides constantly burning skin. It effects a good proportion of the population, and people scramble to pinpoint the medical and non-medical remedies to cure themselves of this...
- What is Sepsis?
Sepsis is a serious medical condition characterized by an exaggerated immune response towards an infection. This response causes the release of chemicals, which results in widespread inflammation and blood clotting in different parts of the body. Sepsis may result in sudden drop in the blood...
- Katarzyna Malgorzata Pisarewicz MD1530 Lone Oak Rd Paducah KY 42003
- Dr. Dawn Elaine Pingleton D.O.100 15th St Nw Norton VA 24273
- Dr. Kimberly Rochelle Collins M.D.1532 Lone Oak Rd Paducah KY 42003
- Dr. David Stricklin M.D.225 Medical Center Dr Paducah KY 42003
- Dr. Richard Scott Wilson M.D.2601 Kentucky Ave Paducah KY 42003
- Dr. Kiet A. t. Ton MD1530 Lone Oak Rd Paducah KY 42003