Scott Robison, OD, joined the faculty of the Eye Institute as an Adjunct Assistant Professor in the spring of 1999. He spent ten years teaching optometry students primary eye care, contact lenses, low ...
Education and Training
- Illinois College of Optometry - Chicago 1989
Dr. Scott E Robison OD's Practice location
Milwaukee, WI 53226Get Direction
MILWAUKEE, WI 53226Get Direction
Dr. Scott E Robison OD's reviewsWrite Review
- What are Bilateral Cataracts?
The lenses of healthy eyes are usually clear. Cataracts occur when a person's lenses become cloudy and opaque. Cataracts can affect both eyes at the same time, called bilateral cataracts. Bilateral cataracts are very common, but cataracts must occur on their own and cannot spread from one eye to the...
- How Long Does It Take To Get A Cataract Removed?
How Cataract Surgery is Performed Prior to a cataracts surgery, you will have to attend an eye assessment with an ophthalmologist. The ophthalmologist will first examine your health condition and any previous eye treatments. They will also check for any other eye problems currently affecting...
- Reasons Why You Would Need a Cataract Surgery
Unfortunately, no particular drug or types of eye drops have been found to specifically reverse or prevent the formation of cataracts. There are eyeglasses that can be recommended by your doctor if you develop nearsightedness or blurred vision as a result of cataract formation. A surgical procedure...
- What Is Double Vision?
What is Double Vision?Seeing two images of the same object displaced horizontally or vertically is known as double vision or diplopia. While most of the cases of double vision are not serious, some need to be treated quickly. There are three categories of diplopia:...
- What Could a Swollen Eyelid Mean?
Your eyelid’s skin is stretchy and loose with a thickness of less than 1 mm. Your eyelids can swell if there is a buildup of fluid in the tissues that surround your eyes.In most cases, swollen eyelids are not a cause for concern and can return back to its normal shape and size after a few days....
- How to Get Rid of a Stye: 17 Home Remedies and Treatments
What is a stye?A stye occurs when a particular strain of bacteria affects the oil gland of the eyelid. It becomes infected and causes inflammation, redness, as well as pain on the eyelid and its surrounding tissues. A stye is an inflamed swelling or circumscribed abscess. It can be treated with...
- Dr. Myron E. Praeger O.D.3003 W Good Hope Rd Milwaukee WI 53209
- Dr. Tracey J Strombeck O.D.5009 Columbia Rd Cedarburg WI 53012
- Dr. Lisa Marie Peterson O.D.4100 W 3rd St Dayton OH 45428
- Dr. Joshua J Heinecke O.D.17550-D W Blue Mound Road Brookfield WI 53045
- Edward Cope ODW180n7950 Town Hall Rd Menomonee Falls WI 53051
- Dr. Mark A. Mlsna O.D.N89w16785 Appleton Ave Menomonee Falls WI 53051