Josse Ford is an acupuncturist practicing in Santa Ynez, CA. Dr. Ford evaluates and treats patients based on the concepts of oriental medicine. Acupuncturists complete their evaluations by getting a patient history and looking at and touching the body. Then, they place very fine acupuncture needles into specific points on the body. Stimulating these points and nerves is how Dr. Ford treats the patients condition. Many of the bodys systems respond to acupuncture, and it can treat physical pain as well as emotional stress.
Josse Ford L.AC's Practice location
Santa Ynez, CA 93460 Get Direction
ENCINITAS, CA 92024 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Josse Ford L.AC | Acupuncturist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Josse Ford L.AC's reviewsWrite Review
- Latest Acupuncture Techniques Show Improvement in Fibromyalgia
IntroductionFibromyalgia is a long-term condition that causes pain all over the body. Scientists have no exact cause of fibromyalgia, but it is often thought to be related to the following conditions:...
- Acupuncture: Everything you Need to Know
Acupuncture is a form of treatment derived from ancient Western Chinese medicine. Needles are gently inserted at specific parts of the body for preventive or therapeutic purposes....
- Acupuncture for Weight Loss
Weight control is a multi-faceted problem and a functional program that involves stress reduction, diet, and exercise techniques. Chinese acupuncture and exercises for better digestion are also helpful means in the struggle with weight loss.Acupuncture is an ancient Chinese medicine practice that...
- Reasons Why You Need Acupuncture
If you haven’t tried acupuncture and you’re wondering whether it’s effective, here are several supportive reasons why you should give it a try: ...
- Alternative Treatments for Liver Cancer
Alternative treatments for liver cancer refer to alternative medical procedures rather than the conventional and allopathic medications used to treat liver cancer. They include herbs, traditional Chinese medicine and homeopathy among others. The alternative treatments require a certification and...
- How to Use Acupuncture to Treat IBS
Irritable bowel syndrome is also referred to as mucous colitis or spastic colon. It’s labeled a syndrome since it involves multiple symptoms that vary from each person who is affected. It’s a mobility disorder of the large and small intestines. IBS-related symptoms include constipation,...
- Cynthia Redfern Mikelson LAC 195 W. Hwy 246 Buellton CA 93427
- Mrs. Deborah Diane Atkinson L.AC., LMFT 5973 ENCINA RD GOLETA CA 93117
- Mr. Peter Slaughter L.AC. 5266 Hollister Ave Santa Barbara CA 93111
- Ms. Kristen E. Hauenstein L.AC. 2030 Viborg Road Solvang CA 93463
- Monica Bloch Kaderali L.AC. 5266 Hollister Ave Santa Barbara CA 93111
- Ms. Lori Ann Guynes L.AC. 5370 Hollister Ave Santa Barbara CA 93111