Dr. Faranak Azar is a Dentist practicing in Montclair, NJ. Dr. Azar specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Education and Training
Rutgers Dental School D.M.D. 1994
- Cosmetic Bonding
- Cosmetic Gum Surgery
- Crowns & Bridgework
- Dental Implants
- Inlays & Onlays
- Invisalign® Clear Aligners
- Oral Cancer Screenings
- Orthodontic Treatment
- Periodontal (gum) Disease Therapy
- Porcelain Veneers
- Professional Teeth Cleanings
- Removable Dentures
- Root Canal Treatment
- Teeth Whitening
- Tmj/tmd Treatment
- Tooth Contouring & Reshaping
- Tooth Extractions
- Tooth-colored Fillings
- Professional MemberGamma Pi Delta Prosthodontic Honor Society
Faranak Azar D.M.D.'s Practice location
Montclair, NJ 07042 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Faranak Azar D.M.D. | Dentist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Faranak Azar D.M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Are the Causes of Receding Gums?
As the margin of teeth recede, the roots of the teeth are exposed. Receding gums are a very common oral problem and are of concern as it may be the warning signs of many gum diseases. Gum deterioration occurs gradually with time and creates small pockets or gaps between the tooth and the gum, which...
- Why are my Gums Bleeding?
Bleeding gums can result from a number of other health conditions, and can also result from vigorous brushing of the teeth or even wearing dentures that don’t fit correctly.The most common causes of bleeding gums include:...
- New Herbal Patch May Help to Heal Canker Sores Faster
According to a new study presented at the 85th general session of the International Association for Dental Research, a novel over-the-counter patch containing licorice extract may help in the quick healing of canker sores. In this study 46 participants who had recurrent canker sores were recruited....
- Treat Gum Disease for Healthier Blood Vessels
Intensive treatment of gum diseases may help blood vessels and gums, reports a study published in, The New England Journal of Medicine. The study was conducted on 120 people who had severe gum disease, or peridontitis. In this condition, the gum line recedes and teeth loosens as the support is...
- Oral Hygiene and Overall Health
Maintaining oral hygiene is very important for overall health; it does far more just keeping a bright smile. Good oral hygiene can reduce the risk of serious conditions like heart diseases, and may also preserve memory as people age. Dental health may affect overall health in six different ways,...
- Invasive Dental Treatments May Increase the Risk of Heart Disease
Invasive dental treatments, like tooth extractions, may increase the risk of heart disease or stroke, according to a new study published in, Annals of Internal Medicine. The results show the risk as a short-term one, which can return back to normal after six months.Earlier studies have shown a link...
- Dr. Barbara Tamulewicz DDS 462 Bay Ridge Parkway Brooklyn New York 11209
- Dr. Isaac David Tawil D.D.S 7525 15TH AVE BROOKLYN NY 11228
- Dr. Dennis Walker D.M.D. 1640 Anderson Ave Fort Lee NJ 07024
- Dr. Marvin Stephen Berman D.M.D 57 w 57th st New York NY 10019
- Forouzan Ghaffari DMD 700 Passaic Ave West Caldwell NJ 07006
- Dr. Michael Acquista D.D.S. 479 Bay Ridge Pkwy Brooklyn NY 11209