Dr. Sandra Lado is a Chiropractor practicing in Clute, TX. Dr. Lado specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Lado seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield (BCBS)
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Multiplan PHCS
Dr. Sandra L Lado DC's Practice location
Clute, TX 77531 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Sandra L Lado DC | Chiropractor
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Sandra L Lado DC's reviewsWrite Review
- What Can I Do to Get Rid of My Back Pain?
Stretching to reduce back painStretching can help you to ease your back pain in two ways. First, it helps to relax the back muscles, and second, it strengthens your back muscles. However, forceful stretching that causes pain can do more harm than good. So, it is best to speak with your healthcare...
- What Is Spinal Decompression?
The human back is a complex structure of muscles, ligaments, bones, joints, and nerves. It is common for people to experience back problems at some point in their life for a variety of reasons. Since the pain can radiate into the back and even from other parts of the body, it is very difficult to...
- Can Back Pain Get Diagnosed?
A major cause of absence in the work place is back pain. The intensity and symptoms of back pain differ greatly. Due to these variations, accurate diagnosis is sometimes difficult to get. However, some spinal diagnosis are direct.Majority of the cases related to back pain do not need medical...
- What Causes an Upper Back Pain?
Any pain or discomfort in and around the shoulders and upper areas of your back is referred to as upper back pain. Pain may occur due to a strain or poor posture over a period of time, or as a result of sudden injury or trauma. In recent times, the use of computers has lead to an increase in upper...
- Scoliosis Pain: Treatment, Management, and Exercises
Scoliosis is a serious condition that often occurs more in females than in males. The condition itself can be hard to diagnose at the start, which is why the healthcare professional will subject the patient to several tests, including asking them to touch their toes as well as to find out if their...
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Back Pain?
Back pain is a common problem and research has shown that at least 80% of all adults in America experience back pain on a daily basis. Though it can cause great discomfort and pain, most cases are usually not serious and can easily be fixed. According to experts, back pain occurs when the muscles,...
- Dr. Bruce Daniel Coburn BS DC 801 E Cedar St Angleton TX 77515
- Mrs. Grace Pavlovsky D.C. 113 Abner Jackson Pkwy Lake Jackson TX 77566
- Dr. Robert Woodard D.C. 2022 W Alabama St Houston TX 77098
- Dr. Melissa Ramirez DC 1603 E Mulberry St Angleton TX 77515
- Dr. Christian Spencer Pangan DC 1124 N Velasco St Angleton TX 77515
- Dr. Dustin Brice Judd D.C. 500 Brooks Ave. Brazoria TX 77422