Dr. Joy Luke is an optometrist practicing in Midland, TX. Dr. Luke specializing in providing eye care services to patients. As an optometrist, Dr. Luke performs eye exams, tests vision, corrects vision by prescribing eye glasses or contacts, detects certain eye disorders and manages and treats vision problems. Optometrists often work closely with ophthalmologists who may need to further treat patients with surgical procedures.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield (BCBS)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield (BCBS) of Texas
- Blue Pathway
- BlueChoice PPO Plan
- BlueChoice Solutions/Blue Precision
- BlueEdge (HSA)
- Consumer Choice HMO Plan
- Consumer Choice PPO Plan
- Davis Vision
- HMO Blue Texas
- Medicare Supplement
- PPO Select Blue Advantage Series III
- PPO Select Choice Series III
- PPO Select Saver Series III
- SelecTEMP PPO
- Star Medicaid
Dr. Joy Lynn Luke OPTOMETRIST's Practice location
Midland, TX 79701 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Joy Lynn Luke OPTOMETRIST | Optometrist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Joy Lynn Luke OPTOMETRIST's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Double Vision?
What is Double Vision?Seeing two images of the same object displaced horizontally or vertically is known as double vision or diplopia. While most of the cases of double vision are not serious, some need to be treated quickly. There are three categories of diplopia:...
- What to Expect After LASIK Eye Surgery
LASIK eye surgery is a corrective procedure that aims to rectify vision distortions that are caused by the changing curvature of the cornea and shifting length of the eyeball. The cornea is a transparent coating that bulges on the outside of the eyeball, and allows light to penetrate its surface at...
- How to Get Rid of a Stye: 17 Home Remedies and Treatments
What is a stye?A stye occurs when a particular strain of bacteria affects the oil gland of the eyelid. It becomes infected and causes inflammation, redness, as well as pain on the eyelid and its surrounding tissues. A stye is an inflamed swelling or circumscribed abscess. It can be treated with...
- How Long Does It Take To Get A Cataract Removed?
How Cataract Surgery is Performed Prior to a cataracts surgery, you will have to attend an eye assessment with an ophthalmologist. The ophthalmologist will first examine your health condition and any previous eye treatments. They will also check for any other eye problems currently affecting...
- How to Prevent Cataracts
When aging and physical injury affect the tissues that consist of your eye’s lens, cataracts develops.Some genetic disorders lead to different health challenges and enhance the risk of suffering cataracts. Other medical and eye conditions that can also cause cataracts are trauma, diabetes past eye...
- What is Age-Related Macular Degeneration?
Age-related macular degeneration is a common eye condition that affects macula, a small part at the back of the eye. Macula is the area of eye that helps us to differentiate the finer details. Damage to macula leads to gradual blurring of central vision. Macular degeneration impairs sharp vision and...
- Dr. Michael A Buzbee OD 2102 N Grandview Ave Odessa TX 79761
- Dr. Donald Lee Hembree OD 4015 Penbrook St Odessa TX 79762
- Dr. Madlyn Ward Babb O.D. 3415 Andrews Hwy Midland TX 79703
- Dr. Francisco Javier Morales O.D. 3863 E 42nd St Odessa TX 79762
- Dr. Deanna Hiroko Masunaga O.D. 5701 Highland Blvd Midland TX 79707
- Mrs. Simona Paula Selegean O.D. 4101 E 42nd St Odessa TX 79762