Dr. Donald Bricker is a cardiothoracic surgeon practicing in Lubbock, TX. Dr. Bricker specializes in surgical procedues of vital organs in the chest such as the heart, lungs, esophagus and more. As a cardiothoracic surgeon, Dr. Bricker typically treats conditions like heart disease and lung disease. This class of surgeon can also include cardiac surgeons, cardiovascular surgeons, congenital heart surgeons and general thoracic surgeons.
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
Thoracic SurgeryAmerican Board of Thoracic SurgeryABTS
- Baylor Coll Of Med, Thoracic Surgery; Ny & Presby Hp-Cornell Campus, General Surgery
Dr. Donald Lee Bricker MD's Practice location
Lubbock, TX 79410 Get Direction
LUBBOCK, TX 79410 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Donald Lee Bricker MD | Cardiothoracic Surgeon
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Donald Lee Bricker MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Complications of Myocardial Infarction
Complications can be divided according to different factors:...
- Treatment for Congestive Heart Failure
The following methods work together to treat heart failure:...
- Alternative Remedies to Treat Cardiovascular Diseases
Herbal Treatment of the heart has been used by mankind for centuries and has shown an excellent effect. Especially effective was the use of medicinal plants in the case of chronic diseases, such as atherosclerosis and hypertension, where treatment involves a particular duration and a comprehensive...
- How Does your Triglyceride Level Affect You?
Triglycerides are produced as a product of breakdown of fats. It is also produced from carbohydrates to be stored as energy. Triglycerides are generally stored in fat cells and released when needed.The healthy range or normal level of triglycerides in the body is less than 150 milligrams per...
- What is an Arrhythmia?
An arrhythmia is the violations of the frequency, rhythm, and sequence of heart contractions.Why do arrythmias occur?...
- Different Types of Heart Doctors Explained
IntroductionDoctors who specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions or diseases of the cardiovascular system (the heart and blood vessels) are called heart doctors or cardiologists. These specialists are trained to identify, treat, and help prevent heart issues. There are also different...
Nearby Cardiothoracic Surgeons
- Dr. Ari O. Halldorsson M.D. 3601 4th St Lubbock TX 79430
- Dr. James Harrell MD 3606 21st St Lubbock TX 79410
- Dr. Dennis Patrick Eastman M.D. 4408 6th St Lubbock TX 79416
- Dr. Benjamin Hirsch M.D. 3601 4th St Lubbock TX 79430
- Dr. William Eugene Springer MD 3606 21st St Lubbock TX 79410
- Dr. Donald Jack Robertson M.D. 4408 6th St Lubbock TX 79416