Stephen J Mattichak MD
Cardiologist | Cardiovascular Disease3720 Katalin Ct Suite 101 Bay City MI, 48706
Dr. Stephen Mattichak is a cardiologist practicing in Bay City, MI. Dr. Mattichak specializes in diagnosing, monitoring, and treating diseases or conditions of the heart and blood vessels and the cardiovascular system. These conditions include heart attacks, heart murmurs, coronary heart disease, and hypertension. Dr. Mattichak also practices preventative medicine, helping patients maintain a heart-healthy life.
Education and Training
Wayne State Univ Sch of Med, Detroit Mi 1997
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Cardiovascular Disease
- Wm Beaumont Hosp, Cardiovascular Diseases; Emory Univ Sch Of Med, Internal Medicine
- Emory University Affiliated Hospitals
- Interventional Cardiology at William Beaumont Hospital & Cardiovascular Disease at William Beaumont Hospital
Stephen J Mattichak MD's Practice location
Bay City, MI 48706Get Direction
Bay City, MI 48706Get Direction
Stephen J Mattichak MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Mattichak
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Congestive Heart Failure?
Congestive Heart Failure is also called as heart failure, CHF, cardiac failure, left sided heart failure or right sided heart failure. It is a condition in which the heart's function to contract and pump blood is inadequate to meet the needs of the body and the lungs. The blood from the right...
- Ten Potential “Heartbreakers”
Although heredity and age can contribute to the demise of a healthy heart, there are still some precautions you can take to prevent heart disease. Some precautions include:1. SmokingSmoking has a profound effect on an individual's blood pressure, and it can also cause blood clots. A smoker may also...
- Congestive Cardiac Failure: What is Cardiac Resynchronization Therapy (CRT)?
Do you want to know what Cardiac Resynchronization Therapy (CRT) is? Do you know exactly how your heart functions? It works in a rhythm. It beats 60 to 100 times per minute, and when it beats, it pumps oxygenated blood to your whole body. When the heart relaxes immediately after each beat, impure...
- Heart Palpitations: What Is It and What Are the Causes?
Our heart rate is automatically controlled by the autonomic nervous system (ANS) that has two divisions: sympathetic and parasympathetic. The part of the ANS that is responsible for raising a person’s heart rate through the sympathetic plexus is the sympathetic division. The parasympathetic...
- Causes and Treatment of a Persistent Cough
What is a persistent cough?It can be annoying to have a cough that lasts for more than a couple of weeks. A cough is considered chronic or persistent if it does not go away after four weeks in children and eight weeks in adults. However, most persistent coughs are due to colds, flu, infection, or...
What is lightheadedness?Lightheadedness or feeling faint may not always be a cause for concern. However, it may also indicate an underlying health problem and can increase the risk of falling and fall-related injuries. If you feel lightheaded, drink water or fluids containing electrolytes and take...
- Nilofar H. Islam MD4005 Orchard Drive Midland Michigan 48640
- Subbarao Chavali M.D.200 S Wenona St Bay City MI 48706
- Eric Merrill Sweterlitsch MD200 S Wenona St Bay City MI 48706
- Kalil M Masri DO3175 W. Professional Blvd Bay City MI 48706
- Vipin Khetarpal MD1015 S Washington Ave Saginaw MI 48601
- Kochunni Mohan MD714 S Trumbull St Bay City MI 48708