Marilyn Joyce is a physical therapist practicing in Albuquerque, NM. Marilyn Joyce specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Marilyn Joyce can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Marilyn Joyce will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
- Presbyterian Health Plan/Presbyterian Insurance Company
- Choice Care (POS)
- Classic for Kids
- Custom Care (HMO)
- Flex Care (POS)
- My Care (HMO)
- Preferred Care (PPO)
- Premium Assistance for Kids (PAK)
- PresElect (PPO)
- Presbyterian MediCare PPO
- Presbyterian Salud
- Presbyterian Senior Care (HMO)
- Presbyterian State Coverage Insurance (SCI)
- Smart Care (HMO)
- Value Care (HMO)
Mrs. Marilyn Lenore Joyce PT's Practice location
Albuquerque, NM 87120 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Mrs. Marilyn Lenore Joyce PT | Physical Therapist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Mrs. Marilyn Lenore Joyce PT's reviewsWrite Review
- Chronic Knee Pain: What Are the Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment?
Chronic knee pain is a long-lasting pain in the knees that is associated with swelling and stiffness. Typically, a knee pain lasts for more than three months. There are several causes of chronic knee pain and this article will focus on its causes, symptoms, diagnosis, and treatment.What is...
- When Should I See a Doctor if I have Back Pain?
Physical pain brought about by back pain can sometimes be unbearable making sitting, standing or walking a painful activity to undertake. Other aspects of your life might be affected too, such as sleep or your overall mood. Your daily life activities like study or work can also be affected resulting...
- How to Prepare for Physical Therapy
Preparing for physical therapy can be a daunting task especially if it is your first time. You might be concerned about what is in store for you, whether it will hurt, or whether it will even work? If done correctly from an experienced and trained professional, physical therapy is a very...
- Tay-Sachs Disease in Children
IntroductionHealthy infants tend to achieve their growth and development milestones in a timely manner. They also develop their vision, hearing, movement, and other types of vital functions because certain enzymes clear out fatty protein as well as other unwanted elements that can hinder normal...
- Coping with a Parkinson’s Disease Diagnosis
If you take an early action on the disease, then you will be able to deal with the symptoms. Above all, education and support enable you to live and fight the challenges that lay ahead. In addition to that, having a professional counselor is critical in designing a treatment plan for you. You not...
- Can Back Pain Get Diagnosed?
A major cause of absence in the work place is back pain. The intensity and symptoms of back pain differ greatly. Due to these variations, accurate diagnosis is sometimes difficult to get. However, some spinal diagnosis are direct.Majority of the cases related to back pain do not need medical...
Nearby Physical Therapists
- Mr. Kale R Isaacson P.T. 1334 Wyoming Blvd Ne Albuquerque NM 87112
- Mrs. Alice Grona Hahn PT 6405 Elk Horn Dr Ne Albuquerque NM 87111
- Domenica S. Barabe 6900 Suerte Pl NE Albuquerque New Mexico 87113
- Mr. Leewine N Hunter PT 7920 Carmel Ave Ne Albuquerque NM 87122
- Steven Robert Saal PT 6301 Forest Hills Dr Ne Albuquerque NM 87109
- Ms. Alison Marie Owens PT 4824 MCMAHON BLVD NW STE 101 ALBUQUERQUE NM 87114