Dr. Adriana Tarazon is a psychologist practicing in Phoenix, AZ. Dr. Tarazon specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Tarazon evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Tarazon because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Adriana Tarazon PH.D.'s Practice location
Phoenix, AZ 85012 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Adriana Tarazon PH.D. | Psychologist | Counseling
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Adriana Tarazon PH.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Am I a Candidate for Gastric Bypass Surgery?
Gastric bypass surgery is the best-known type of weight loss surgery. The aim of gastric bypass surgery is to restrict how much food a person can eat and how much nutrients to absorb. The result of this procedure is weight loss.Gastric bypass surgery is not designed for everyone who wishes to lose...
- What Is Narcissism? Signs and Symptoms of Narcissism
What is narcissism?Narcissism in today’s world has become a more complex term. In 2009, there was a study done where it estimated that 6 percent of people in the US are suffering from a full-blown narcissistic personality disorder (NPD).Narcissism is a personality disorder, wherein people tend to...
- How Mismatched Sex Drives Can Impact Your Relationship
The importance of sex often differs in each individual and each relationship. To some, it is a crucial part of any romantic endeavor. For others, it is not necessary and is more of a nuisance. But what happens when the importance of sex differs between marriage partners?How Important is Sex?Many...
- Cognitive Dissonance and How It Works
Cognitive dissonance definitionPsychologically speaking, cognitive dissonance is the mental discomfort (stress) that a person undergoes when he/she goes through simultaneous contradiction of ideas, values, or beliefs when doing something that runs counter to one or more of the ideas, values, or...
- Intellectual Disability in Children: Know the Signs
Intellectual DisabilityIntellectual disability (ID), formerly called as mental retardation, is a type of developmental disability, in which individuals have certain limitations in their intellectual functioning and adaptive behavior. People with ID have difficulty learning, communicating, solving...
- Feeling That You Are Upper Class May Lead to Bad Behavior
According to a new study conducted by researchers from University of California, Berkeley, and the University of Toronto, people who consider themselves upper class are more likely to have unethical behavior. The study results published in the, Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, show...
- Mrs. Kimberly Anne Popkey MA, LPC, CEDS 8300 N Hayden Rd Scottsdale Arizona 85258
- Raman K. Saini PSY.D. 1030 E GUADALUPE RD TEMPE AZ 85283
- Dr. Caleb Mark Pearson PSY.D. 222 W Thomas Rd Phoenix AZ 85013
- Dr. Melissa C Estavillo PSYD 6245 N 24th Pkwy Phoenix AZ 85016
- Dr. Leigh Anne Randa PH.D. 4300 N Miller Rd Scottsdale AZ 85251
- Dr. Michael S Lavoie PHD 1919 E Thomas Rd Phoenix AZ 85016