Dr. Lewis Levitan is an endodonist practicing in San Antonio, TX. Dr. Levitan is a specialist dentist, focusing on tooth pain, root canals and other issues related to the interior part of the tooth. Endodonists can diagnose problems and perform procedures to fix them. Treatment from an endodonist can often save a diseased tooth. Root canal treatment is one of the most common procedures performed by an endodonist.
- Behavioral Health
- CIGNA Dental PPO
- Choice Fund Open Access Plus
- Choice Fund Open Access Plus with CareLink
- Choice Fund PPO
- FL Health Savings
- FL Open Access
- FL Open Access Value
- HMO - Northern California
- HMO - Northern California Open Access
- HMO - Southern California
- HMO - Southern California Open Access
- HMO Open Access
- Health Savings
- Medicare Access
- Medicare Select (HMO)
- Network - Northern California
- Network - Northern California Open Access
- Network - Southern California
- Network - Southern California Open Access
- Network Open Access
- Network POS
- Open Access Plan
- Open Access Plus ONLY
- Open Access Plus/CareLink
- POS - Northern California
- POS - Northern California Open Access
- POS - Southern California
- POS - Southern California Open Access
- POS Open Access
- Preferred Provider Organization (PPO)
- Vision PPO
- Workers' Compensation
- ChoiceGuard / Healthy Directions
- Coastal Healthcare
- Davis Vision
- Dental HMO/MGD/Pre-Paid
- Extended Access PPO
- Guardian Advantage Gold Dental PPO
- Guardian Advantage Silver Dental PPO
- SuperMed - SC
- Texas True Choice
- Tribute Enhanced (Medicare)
- Tribute Plan (Medicare)
Dr. Lewis Jay Levitan DDS's Practice location
San Antonio, TX 78216 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Lewis Jay Levitan DDS | Endodontist | Endodontics
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Lewis Jay Levitan DDS's reviewsWrite Review
- Tongue and Mouth Exercises for Sleep Apnea Sufferers
Sleep apnea is a condition in which the affected individual is unable to breathe during sleep due to an obstructed airway. The condition is cataloged as a respiratory disorder, and those who suffer from it often have episodes of intense and excessive snoring, as well as episodes in which they may...
- What is Tinnitus?
Tinnitus refers to the ringing sensation in the ears. For some it is felt like a buzzing or whistling sound that troubles them at night. Tinnitus is actually very common and affects about one in five people. The disturbance may be continuous or periodic in nature. The noise varies in intensity and...
- Ear Infections and Swollen Lymph Nodes
The lymph nodes behind the ears, in the neck and under the arms are some of the most notable lymph glands in the body. These glands store fluids and nutrients and help in filtering waste material out of the bloodstream as well as out from the body tissue. They also produce antibodies that help...
- Where Does Cholera Commonly Occur?
What is cholera?Cholera is any of the several acute infectious diseases occurring in humans and domestic animals that are caused by the bacterium vibrio cholerae. Cholera is caused by taking in water or food that has been contaminated by the vibrio cholerae bacteria.Cholera is characterized by...
- Chicken Pox: Reasons Why the Oatmeal Bath is Your Best Bet
When an individual is suffering from chickenpox, the symptoms that accompany it are less than desirable. One desperately wants to rid themselves of the virus as fast as possible. Some of the symptoms of chicken pox include fever, coughing, pains and severely itchy skin. Some medications are crucial...
- Is HIV Fatal?
HIV refers to a virus that was discovered in human beings back in the 1980s. The virus is said to have originated from chimpanzees in North and Central Africa. There are a number of other theories of the origin of HIV but this is the most common and believed. While hunting, hunters came into...
- Dr. Taylor Paul Cotton D.D.S. 7703 Floyd Curl Dr San Antonio TX 78229
- Dr. Pejman Khosravian D.M.D 17244 Ih 35 N Schertz TX 78154
- Dr. Lisa Trevino Alvarado DDS 1019 Shook Ave San Antonio TX 78212
- Dr. Kent A Sabey D.D.S. 2450 Pepperrell St Unknown - 99999
- Dr. James Andrew Wealleans D.M.D 2355 Faculty Dr # B U S A F Academy CO 80840
- Dr. Joyce Nazzal DDS 4502 Medical Dr San Antonio TX 78229