Dr. Kathryn Angelo is a Chiropractor practicing in Hingham, MA. Dr. Angelo specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Angelo seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Education and Training
Life University College of Chiropractic 1984
- Activator Methods
- Sacro-occipital Technique
- Blue Cross Blue Shield (BCBS)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield (BCBS) of Massachusetts
- Access Blue
- Blue Care Elect
- Blue Precision/PPO Blue Options
- BlueChoice New England
- Essential Blue
- HMO Blue
- HMO Blue Basic Value
- HMO Blue New England
- HMO Blue New England Options
- HMO Blue New England Value Enhanced
- HMO Blue New England Value Plus
- HMO Blue New England Value Premier
- HMO Blue Options
- HMO Blue Premier
- HMO Blue Value
- HMO Blue Value Plus
- Master Health Plus
- Medicare HMO Blue
- Medicare PPO Blue
- Network Blue
- Network Blue New England
- Preferred Blue PPO
- Preferred Blue PPO Options
Dr. Kathryn Lane Angelo D.C.'s Practice location
Hingham, MA 02043 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Kathryn Lane Angelo D.C. | Chiropractor
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Kathryn Lane Angelo D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Is a Lower Back Pain with Sciatica?
Lower back pain is a common problem experienced by most people at some point during their lifetime. There are several causes for lower back pain with sciatica, and the intensity of pain can range from dull to quite severe. Men and women are equally affected by this condition. Most cases of back pain...
- What Can I Do to Get Rid of My Back Pain?
Stretching to reduce back painStretching can help you to ease your back pain in two ways. First, it helps to relax the back muscles, and second, it strengthens your back muscles. However, forceful stretching that causes pain can do more harm than good. So, it is best to speak with your healthcare...
- Can Chiropractic Care Benefit Children with Autism?
Children with autism have it tough. There are many theories on what causes autism, and perhaps, even more theories on how to help those on the spectrum. You want what’s best for your child, and there are many people who want to help you.One alternative medicine you might consider is chiropractic...
- 10 Preventable Causes of Shin Splints
Shin splints, also known as medial tibial stress syndrome (MTSS) is the pain you feel along the inner aspect of your shin bone. It is a result of repeated stress on your shin. Several factors may cause shin splints and most of them are preventable. If you are aware of the preventable causes of shin...
- Lower Back Pain: What is it?
Lower back pain is a very common presentation among the elderly population. The lower back is the connection between the upper body and the lower body and it bears most of the body’s weight.Lower back pain can be caused due to various causes affecting the spinal muscles, nerves, bones, the...
- Can Back Pain Get Diagnosed?
A major cause of absence in the work place is back pain. The intensity and symptoms of back pain differ greatly. Due to these variations, accurate diagnosis is sometimes difficult to get. However, some spinal diagnosis are direct.Majority of the cases related to back pain do not need medical...
- Dr. Steven I Brown D.C. 129 Mount Auburn St Cambridge MA 02138
- Dr. Mark S Klezmer DC 42 Diauto Dr Randolph MA 02368
- Dr. Katina V. Manning D.C. 178 St George St Duxbury MA 02332
- Dr. N. Richard Archambault D.C. 9 Chestnut St Arlington MA 02474
- Dr. John Dupuy D.C. 497 Washington St Dorchester MA 02124
- Dr. Peter J. Kevorkian D.C. 1446 High St Westwood MA 02090