Dr. Richard Pasternak is a cardiologist practicing in Rahway, NJ. Dr. Pasternak specializes in diagnosing, monitoring, and treating diseases or conditions of the heart and blood vessels and the cardiovascular system. These conditions include heart attacks, heart murmurs, coronary heart disease, and hypertension. Dr. Pasternak also practices preventative medicine, helping patients maintain a heart-healthy life.
- Behavioral Health
- CIGNA Dental PPO
- Choice Fund Open Access Plus
- Choice Fund Open Access Plus with CareLink
- Choice Fund PPO
- FL Health Savings
- FL Open Access
- FL Open Access Value
- HMO - Northern California
- HMO - Northern California Open Access
- HMO - Southern California
- HMO - Southern California Open Access
- HMO Open Access
- Health Savings
- Medicare Access
- Medicare Select (HMO)
- Network - Northern California
- Network - Northern California Open Access
- Network - Southern California
- Network - Southern California Open Access
- Network Open Access
- Network POS
- Open Access Plan
- Open Access Plus ONLY
- Open Access Plus/CareLink
- POS - Northern California
- POS - Northern California Open Access
- POS - Southern California
- POS - Southern California Open Access
- POS Open Access
- Preferred Provider Organization (PPO)
- Vision PPO
- Workers' Compensation
Dr. Richard C Pasternak M.D.'s Practice location
Rahway, NJ 07065 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Richard C Pasternak M.D. | Cardiologist | Cardiovascular Disease
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Richard C Pasternak M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Digoxin and Common Brands
Generic Name: DigoxinBrand Names: Cardoxin, Lanoxin, Digitek, LanoxicapsWhat is digoxin?Digoxin is derived from the digitalis plant leaves. It helps in making the heartbeat stronger along with a more regular rhythm pattern. Digoxin is mostly used for treating individuals who suffer from heart...
- Atypical Forms of Myocardial Infarction
Atypical myocardial infarction often occurs in older patients with a pronounced cardiosclerosis, circulatory failure, and often with people who have a history of heart attacks.The symptoms may confuse you, or make you think that they are not associated with the heart.Usually, atypical manifestations...
- 5 Tips on Living with Atrial Fibrillation
Atrial fibrillation is a condition of the heart which causes irregularity of the heartbeat. It causes quivering inside the heart chambers, especially the atria. Due to this rapid and irregular trembling, patients also have an increased risk of stroke.People that have atrial fibrillation usually have...
- Angina Pectoris: What are the Symptoms, Causes, and Treatment?
Angina pectoris is a symptom of a coronary artery disease which causes chest pain due to less blood flow to the heart muscle. Angina pectoris is also known as angina, and this problem can be a recurring issue or a sudden acute issue. Angina pectoris can be defined as pressure, stiffness, tightness...
- Your Stress Can Trigger Another Heart Attack
According to a new study, survivors of a heart attack who get angry easily and are stressed out will have increased chances of another heart attack. In this study, about 50% of the heart attack survivors who had very high scores for anger and stress on the psychological tests had a fatal or...
- Does Hypertension Have Warning Signs?
With modern life complexities becoming more evident, instances of lifestyle health conditions like hypertension have been on the rise. According a recent report, the number of people living with hypertension is estimated to reach 1.56 billion worldwide by the year 2025. In the US, more than 75% of...