Dr. Leslie Brothers is a psychiatrist practicing in Santa Monica, CA. Dr. Brothers is a medical doctor specializing in the care of mental health patients. As a psychiatrist, Dr. Brothers diagnoses and treats mental illnesses. Dr. Brothers may treat patients through a variety of methods including medications, psychotherapy or talk therapy, psychosocial interventions and more, depending on each individual case. Different medications that a psychiatrist might prescribe include antidepressants, antipsychotic mediations, mood stabilizers, stimulants, sedatives and hypnotics. Dr. Brothers treats conditions like depression, anxiety, OCD, eating disorders, bipolar disorders, personality disorders, insomnia, ADD and other mental illnesses.
Education and Training
Duke University School of Medicine 1981
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN
- Ucla Neuropsych Hosp, Psychiatry; Ucla Med Ctr, Internal Medicine
- Harbor-UCLA Medical Center
Dr. Leslie Brothers M.D.'s Practice location
Santa Monica, CA 90403 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Leslie Brothers M.D. | Psychiatrist | Psychiatry
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Leslie Brothers M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Can Kava Relieve Anxiety? Learn the Truth About this Herbal Remedy
Many people suffering from anxiety disorders often turn to prescription drugs to ease their pain. While medications prescribed by your physician can be helpful, it is also useful to explore homeopathic remedies. Kava, also known as kava-kava, is a plant-based relaxant that has been used by Pacific...
- Which Specialists Can Treat ADHD?
People suffering from attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) encounter several challenges including social, academic or professional difficulties. These issues make it important for ADHD patients to receive definitive treatments that work for them. ADHD is also very common among children....
- Depression Leads to Non-Adherence of COPD Medication
Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) is a progressive disease, which currently does not have a cure yet, as modern medicine has not found a way to reverse the damage done to the airways and lungs. For this reason, there is a slow and long-term development of debilitating symptoms. The...
- Have You Heard About the Various Types of Depression?
Depression is a state of mind wherein people feel sad, anxious, and upset all the time. It is a mental condition that affects the way a person thinks, feels, and behaves. Depression happens when people's thoughts turn completely negative and they later become distant avoiding any form of social...
- St. John's Wort: Benefits, Uses, Dosage, and Side Effects
St. John's wort is basically a plant which existed only in Europe, but today the plant can be found in USA and also some parts of Canada. The plant has oval-shaped leaves and golden-yellow flowers. The plant is attractive to look at having colorful petals and the colors of the flower are a mixed of...
- Depakote Drug Interactions: What to Avoid
Drug interactionWhen a substance affects the effectiveness of another drug due to their combined use, it is known as a drug interaction. The interaction can be either an increase or decrease in the effect of the drug, or it may cause an entirely new effect. Generally, interaction takes place between...
- Mr. Ronald Dean Sager M.D. 4505 Las Virgenes Rd Calabasas CA 91302
- Dr. Nancy S. Wolf M.D. 1242 Angelo Dr Beverly Hills California 90210
- Dr. Cassandra M. Klyman M.D 8235 Santa Monica Blvd West Hollywood CA 90046
- Dr. Tsilya Bass M.D. 7801 Sunset Blvd Los Angeles California 90046
- Dr. Deborah K. Lucas D.O. 2400 E Katella Ave Anaheim CA 92806
- Dr. Carmen P. Gonzales-Nate M.D. 3737 Martin Luther King Jr. Boulevard Lynwood California 90262