Dr. Joel Kopelman is a cosmetic medicine and surgery specialist practicing in Ridgewood, NJ. Dr. Kopelman specializes in the enhancement of appearance. Improving aesthetic, symmetry and proportion are key goals in cosmetic surgery. Cosmetic medicine has nothing to do with these specific areas not functioning properly; therefore, this elective field solely focuses on aesthetics and anti-aging.
Education and Training
Umdnj-New Jersey Med Sch- Newark Nj 1977
OphthalmologyAmerican Board of OphthalmologyABO
- Washington Hosp Ctr, Ophthalmology; Johns Hopkins Bayview M C, Internal Medicine
Dr. Joel E. Kopelman M.D.'s Practice location
Request An Appointment With Dr. Joel E. Kopelman M.D. | Plastic Surgeon
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Joel E. Kopelman M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Kopelman
- What Is The Difference Between A Cosmetic Surgeon And A Plastic Surgeon?
Cosmetic Surgeon vs. Plastic SurgeonA cosmetic surgeon is a person who has trained and specialized in cosmetic surgery which involves the art of using techniques of medicine and surgery to enhance a person’s looks and appearance.A plastic surgeon, on the other hand, is a specialist involved in...
- How to Prepare for a Breast Augmentation
You may be needed to do the following as you prepare for a breast augmentation operation:...
- What Are the Different Types of Plastic Surgeries?
What is plastic surgery?Plastic surgery refers to a medical procedure performed to alter the structure of a human body. In most cases, plastic surgery is performed with the objective to improve a specific structure or functioning of the body.Plastic surgery mainly involves the reconstruction,...
- How Long Will I Not Be Able to See After Undergoing Blepharoplasty?
Blepharoplasty, or eyelid surgery as it's commonly known, is performed to correct droopy upper and/or lower eyelids and under-eye bags. The surgery may be performed for functional or medical reasons. Functional blepharoplasty corrects problems related to upper eyelids that sag or droop enough to...
- People Who Get Nose Jobs May Have An Underlying Mental Disorder
A new study shows that a third of patients who performed cosmetic surgery to improve the appearance of their nose have moderate symptoms of body dysmorphic disorder (BDD) which makes them preoccupied with defects in their appearance. The results of the study published in the journal Plastic and...
- Blepharoplasty Complications
Blepharoplasty is a surgery done to correct a condition of droopy eyelids involving excessive muscle, skin, and fats in the eyelids.While you age, the muscles supporting your eyelids wear because your eyelids stretch. This results in excessive fats around the eyelids that make them sag, or be droopy...
Nearby Plastic Surgeons
- Dr. Gregory E. Rauscher MD 20 Prospect Ave Hackensack New Jersey 07601
- Dr. Joseph M. Pober Other 975 Park Ave New York New York 10028
- Tal Dagan MD FACS 420 Madison Ave New York NY 10017
- Dr. Dean R. Cerio M.D. 79 Hudson Street Hoboken New Jersey 07030
- Dr. Allen D. Rosen M.D. 37 N Fullerton Ave Montclair NJ 07042
- Dr. Yoel Shahar MD 903 Park Ave New York NY 10075