Dr. Stephanie Lacroix is a Chiropractor practicing in Seneca Falls, NY. Dr. Lacroix specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Lacroix seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Stephanie Lacroix's Practice location
Seneca Falls, NY 13148 Get Direction
BROOKLYN, NY 11241 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Stephanie Lacroix | Chiropractor
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Stephanie Lacroix's reviewsWrite Review
- 7 Simple Exercises to Alleviate Your Lower Back Pain
1. Standing hamstring stretch...
- Everything You Need to Know About Disc Herniation
The spine is comprised of bony vertebrae separated by intervertebral discs. The lumbar spine consists of five vertebrae numbered L1 to L5. These vertebrae are attached to the tail bone (sacrum) at the lower end of the spine. The spinal cord runs within the vertebrae. The intervertebral discs act...
- Scoliosis Symptoms and Causes
Scoliosis often occurs in kids below the age of puberty. Some of the most common signs of scoliosis happen to be the following:...
- Can Sciatica Pain Be Cured?
What is sciatica?Sciatica is a health condition in which one experiences radiating pain running down from the lower back to the feet. Pain may occur on either side of the leg and it is not necessary that lower back pain exists in all cases of sciatica. The pain’s nature is shooting pain, which...
- Lower Back Pain: What is it?
Lower back pain is a very common presentation among the elderly population. The lower back is the connection between the upper body and the lower body and it bears most of the body’s weight.Lower back pain can be caused due to various causes affecting the spinal muscles, nerves, bones, the...
- What Is Spinal Decompression?
The human back is a complex structure of muscles, ligaments, bones, joints, and nerves. It is common for people to experience back problems at some point in their life for a variety of reasons. Since the pain can radiate into the back and even from other parts of the body, it is very difficult to...
- Dr. Kenneth W Padgett DC 2374 Mound Rd Rte 414 Waterloo NY 13165
- Dr. Christopher P Ryan DC 2374 Mound Rd Rte 414 Waterloo NY 13165
- Dr. James Russell Ebbets D.C. 300 Cayuga St Union Springs NY 13160
- Dr. Chad Douglas Warshel DC 2360 State Route 89 Seneca Falls NY 13148
- Dr. Wendy Lynn Maneri D.C. 2360 State Route 89 Seneca Falls NY 13148
- Dr. Kelly Ann Brown D.C. 78 Bridge St Seneca Falls NY 13148