Dr. James Rosenthal is a psychiatrist practicing in Patton, CA. Dr. Rosenthal is a medical doctor specializing in the care of mental health patients. As a psychiatrist, Dr. Rosenthal diagnoses and treats mental illnesses. Dr. Rosenthal may treat patients through a variety of methods including medications, psychotherapy or talk therapy, psychosocial interventions and more, depending on each individual case. Different medications that a psychiatrist might prescribe include antidepressants, antipsychotic mediations, mood stabilizers, stimulants, sedatives and hypnotics. Dr. Rosenthal treats conditions like depression, anxiety, OCD, eating disorders, bipolar disorders, personality disorders, insomnia, ADD and other mental illnesses.
Dr. James Robert Rosenthal MD's Practice location
Patton, CA 92369 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. James Robert Rosenthal MD | Psychiatrist | Psychiatry
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. James Robert Rosenthal MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Everything You Need to Know About Anxiety Disorder
It’s quite normal to feel nervous and have butterflies in your stomach before going to a job interview, a blind date or making an important decision. This anxiousness is body’s natural response to stress and danger. It is an automatic alarm that rings when you feel threatened, under pressure, or...
- The Connection Between Seasonal Affective Disorder and Fibromyalgia
With winter on everyone's doorstep and the snow that comes with it, there are a few people who cannot enjoy the winter as much as other people for one reason or another.For those who have seasonal affective disorder, they usually do not feel as comfortable as others once the weather changes....
- How to Know if Your Child Has ADHD
Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) is one of those complex mental disorders that can negatively affect a child’s success in education and the relationship with other children. ADHD symptoms usually vary and are sometimes hard to be recognized since most children will exhibit them at...
- What are the Symptoms of Asperger's Syndrome?
Asperger’s syndrome is a developmental disorder that affects a person’s ability to communicate, interact, and socialize with others. This is a type of autism spectrum disorder, and many of the symptoms of this disorder are similar to symptoms found in autism. Generally, Asperger's is not as...
- What Are Different Cognitive Behavioral Techniques?
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy is an effective way of treating several mental conditions such as:...
- St. John's Wort: Benefits, Uses, Dosage, and Side Effects
St. John's wort is basically a plant which existed only in Europe, but today the plant can be found in USA and also some parts of Canada. The plant has oval-shaped leaves and golden-yellow flowers. The plant is attractive to look at having colorful petals and the colors of the flower are a mixed of...
- Dr. Carolina Osorio M.D. 1686 Barton Rd Redlands CA 92373
- Dr. Carmen P. Gonzales-Nate M.D. 3737 Martin Luther King Jr. Boulevard Lynwood California 90262
- Dr. Grace Reid M.D. 1809 W Redlands Blvd Redlands CA 92373
- Dr. Visit Chatsuthiphan M.D. 1809 W Redlands Blvd Redlands CA 92373
- Dr. Keith Turner MD 5015 Canyon Crest Drive Riverside CA 92507
- Dr. Nazanin Elahi M.D. 11374 Mountain View Ave Loma Linda CA 92354