Dr. Peter D. DeRose is a General Dentist serving the Buffalo area for more than 25 years. Dr. DeRose specializes in TMJ treatment and cosmetic dentistry. He is a professional member of the American Dental ...
Education and Training
Trinity College-Hartford B.S. Biology 1982
SUNY at Buffalo School of Dental Medicine D.D.S. 1986
Canisius College M.B.A. 1998
- Botox And Dermal Fillers
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- General Dentistry
- Invisalign & Orthodontics
- Porcelain Veneers And Lumineers
- Root Canals
- Teeth Whitening
- Tmj & Headache Treatment
- Professional MemberAmerican Dental Association (ADA)
- Professional MemberNew York State Dental Association (NYSDA)
- Professional MemberEighth District Dental Association
- Professional MemberAcademy of General Dentistry
Experience & Accolades
- Faculty Member2015SUNY at Buffalo School of Dental Medicine
Dr. Peter D. Derose D.D.S.'s Practice location
Request An Appointment With Dr. Peter D. Derose D.D.S. | Dentist | General Practice
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Peter D. Derose D.D.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Derose
- Ethan c.
Excellent overall. Quick and friendly, high quality service. Easy scheduling (with reminders!).
- A. c.
Alan Core visit with Dr. peter DeRose and Jaquie Gascon.
- Angel .
- Maria d.
Comfortable and very professional! Dr. DeRose is very thorough with his work and ensures you have the best quality service. .
- Pedro .
Great Dental Appointment.
- Connie s.
Always an exceptional visit..
- Lisa k.
great experience, great people, great dental team.
- Frequent Smoking and Lack of Sleep Can Lead to Gum Disease
Studies show that smoking and lack of sleep are two factors that affect the progression of gum disease. “The study shows that other than brushing and flossing, there are lifestyle factors that may affect the dental health of a person”, says Preston D. Miller Jr., DDS, president of the American...
- Mason Motz Becomes A Chatterbox Once His Sleep Apnea Was Fixed
Mason Motz is a 6-year-old Texas youngster who now sings his favorite songs and talks to everyone who will listen to him. He is always asking his mom about her day and discussing the world with his brother. Every day, he leaves his family astounded, because, for over five years of his life, Mason...
- Get a Better Smile with Licorice Root
According to a new study published in the Journal of Natural Products, licorice, the main ingredient in candy, may help to keep tooth decay and gum disease at bay. Teeth protection is provided by the compounds found in the dried root of licorice plant. Chinese licorice, found in northern mainland...
- What Could Halitosis Mean?
IntroductionHalitosis is also referred to as bad breath in layman’s term. Having bad breath can be embarrassing and may sometimes cause anxiety. Bad breath is commonly experienced by people. In fact, 1 in every 15 people experiences halitosis on a regular basis. Halitosis has a number of...
- New Herbal Patch May Help to Heal Canker Sores Faster
According to a new study presented at the 85th general session of the International Association for Dental Research, a novel over-the-counter patch containing licorice extract may help in the quick healing of canker sores. In this study 46 participants who had recurrent canker sores were recruited....
- What Is Oil Pulling?
Oil pulling is an age-old Ayurvedic remedy that is getting a lot of attention these days as more and more people become health conscious. This Ayurvedic remedy is known as a detoxification procedure that keeps your teeth and mouth healthy. Although there are not that many formal scientific studies...
- Michael Lococo 4674 St Clair Avenue Niagara Falls Ontario L2E 3S8
- Dr. Steven J. Hietanen DDS 4031 Legion Dr Hamburg NY 14075
- Dr. Richard Ohrbach PHD, DDS 3435 Main Street Buffalo New York 14214
- Dr. Frank Celenza DDS 880 Fifth Ave New York NY 10021
- Deepa Sharma 4725 Dorchester Rd Niagara Falls Ontario L2E 0A8
- Robert D. Schaus DDS 9180 Greiner Road Clarence New York 14031