Dr. Russell Shroyer is an orthopaedic surgeon practicing in Fresno, CA. Dr. Shroyer specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries, diseases and disorders of the bodys musculoskeletal system. As an orthopaedic surgeon, Dr. Shroyer tends to bones, ligaments, muscles, joints, nerves and tendons. Orthopaedic surgeons can specialize in certain areas like the hand, spine, hip, foot and ankle, shoulder and elbow or the knee.
Education and Training
Indiana University School of Medicine
In Univ Sch of Med, Indianapolis In 1948
Orthopaedic SurgeryAmerican Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryABOS
- Univ Iowa Hosps & Clinics, Orthopedic Surgery; Jackson Mem Hosp/Jackson Hlth, General Surgery; Jackson Mem Hosp/Jackson Hlth, Flexible Or Transitional Year
Dr. Russell N Shroyer MD's Practice location
Fresno, CA 93703 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Russell N Shroyer MD | Orthopaedic Surgeon
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Russell N Shroyer MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Misconceptions: Debunked
What is rheumatoid arthritis (RA)?Rheumatoid arthritis is an autoimmune disease, wherein the immune system mistakenly attacks the joints leading to stiffness, pain, and inflammation. Gradually, RA can lead to physical deformities. Rheumatoid arthritis is known to affect around 2 million Americans....
- What to Expect While Undergoing Spinal Stenosis Surgery?
Spinal stenosis is a condition where two spinal vertebrae separated by an intervertebral disc come closer as the disc wears off due to osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis or trauma. When this happens, the spinal nerve that runs between them becomes compressed causing pain to the individual. The...
- How is Bursitis Diagnosed?
What are the signs and symptoms of bursitis?Bursitis symptoms are there because of the amount of inflammation in the bursa, as well as the exact area of the bursa involved. The swelling causes pain and tenderness in the bursa. When the bursa is so swollen, then it can cause stiffness along with...
- Reasons Why You Need Spinal Stenosis Surgery
Spinal stenosis is a situation where the vertebrae in the spine come close together and lie on one or more of the spinal nerves which come from the spinal cord. When this occurs, the individual may experience various symptoms such as:Numbness and a tingling sensationThe spinal nerves emerge from the...
- What Type of Disorder Is Arthritis?
Arthritis is a chronic disorder that affects the musculoskeletal system. A person diagnosed with arthritis can have very uncomfortable pain in one or more than one joint in their body. Sometimes, arthritis may cause disability. Arthritis can also be caused by bacterial or viral infections,...
- What Is Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Muscular dystrophies are a group of diseases that make the muscles of the body weaker over a period of time. The muscles become less flexible in this condition. Out of the nine types of muscular dystrophy, Duchenne muscular dystrophy is one of the most common.The main characteristics of this medical...
- Dr. Jon Oda M.D. 9300 Valley Children?s Place Madera California 93636
- Dr. Peter T Simonian M.D. 6121 N Thesta St Fresno CA 93710
- Dr. Eric Michael Lindvall D.O. 2210 E Illinois Ave Fresno CA 93701
- Dr. Steven Thaxter MD 1630 E Herndon Ave Fresno CA 93720
- Dr. Moshe Wilker M.D. 11980 San Vicente Blvd Los Angeles CA 90049
- Dr. Eric Hanson MD 1630 E Herndon Ave Fresno CA 93720