Dr. Mark Vitale was born in Newark, New Jersey and grew up living in Iselin, New Jersey with his parents and three sisters. He attended St. Thomas Aquinas High School in Edison and graduated with a B.A. ...
- Mastership2001Academy of General Dentistry
- Fellowship2011American College of Dentists
- Botox And Dermal Fillers (juvederm, Radiesse)
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Crown & Bridge, No Impressions, No Temporaries
- Periodontal Care
- Root Canal Services
- John F Kennedy Medical CenterDentistry1984
Experience & Accolades
- Trustee and Officer2006New Jersey Dental AssociationLeadership roles in providing services to member dentists and the public.
- Behavioral Health
- CIGNA Dental PPO
- Choice Fund Open Access Plus
- Choice Fund Open Access Plus with CareLink
- Choice Fund PPO
- FL Health Savings
- FL Open Access
- FL Open Access Value
- HMO - Northern California
- HMO - Northern California Open Access
- HMO - Southern California
- HMO - Southern California Open Access
- HMO Open Access
- Health Savings
- Medicare Access
- Medicare Select (HMO)
- Network - Northern California
- Network - Northern California Open Access
- Network - Southern California
- Network - Southern California Open Access
- Network Open Access
- Network POS
- Open Access Plan
- Open Access Plus ONLY
- Open Access Plus/CareLink
- POS - Northern California
- POS - Northern California Open Access
- POS - Southern California
- POS - Southern California Open Access
- POS Open Access
- Preferred Provider Organization (PPO)
- Vision PPO
- Workers' Compensation
- Delta Dental
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield (BCBS) of New Jersey
Dr. Mark A Vitale DMD's Practice location
Request An Appointment With Dr. Mark A Vitale DMD | Dentist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Mark A Vitale DMD's reviewsWrite Review
- Is There a Link Between Gum Disease and Breast Cancer?
Being on top of oral health is important. This is not new information. From childhood, people are taught that brushing at least twice a day and flossing every day is essential.It is also well known now that smoking is a risk factor for cancer. However, what may not be common knowledge is the...
- Sleep Apnea: What Are the Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment?
Sleep apnea is a very common but serious sleeping disorder, wherein your breathing gets briefly interrupted while you sleep. Breathing might stop or become very shallow with pauses while you are sleeping. It can last from a few seconds to several minutes and usually recurs through the night. Since...
- Gum Disease is Common in Pot Smokers
A new study published in, The Journal of American Medical Association, reports that pot use is associated with gum disease. This disease, considered to be a disease due to aging, was very common among people who smoke marijuana. The result remained the same even after accounting for all other...
- Severe Stress and Depression May Cause Gum Disease
According to a review published in the Journal of Periodontology, studies show a strong link between stress and gum disease. About 57% of the studies conducted displayed an accurate association between gum disease and stress-related symptoms, including distress, anxiety, depression, and...
- Get a Better Smile with Licorice Root
According to a new study published in the Journal of Natural Products, licorice, the main ingredient in candy, may help to keep tooth decay and gum disease at bay. Teeth protection is provided by the compounds found in the dried root of licorice plant. Chinese licorice, found in northern mainland...
- Gum Contouring
Gum contouring, also known as gum reshaping or tissue sculpting, is a dental procedure done to correct an uneven gum line in people who have teeth resting either too high or low on the gums.The cause of the gums being too high or too low is mainly genetics. It may also be due to certain medical...
- Dr. Barbara Tamulewicz DDS 462 Bay Ridge Parkway Brooklyn New York 11209
- Dr. Isaac David Tawil D.D.S 7525 15TH AVE BROOKLYN NY 11228
- Forouzan Ghaffari DMD 700 Passaic Ave West Caldwell NJ 07006
- Dr. Michael Acquista D.D.S. 479 Bay Ridge Pkwy Brooklyn NY 11209
- Dr. Mitchell V. Karl D.D.S. 4 Auer Ct East Brunswick NJ 08816
- Dr. Stephen Tabori D.M.D. 171 Main St South River NJ 08882