Dr. Leonard Paparo is an interventional radiologist practicing in Easton, PA. Dr. Paparo specializes in minimally invasive, targeted treatments. Interventional radiologists use X-Rays, MRIs and other advanced imaging to put catheters in the body in order to treat the source of the disease internally. Many conditions that once required surgery can now have less risk, less pain and fewer invasions when treated by an interventional radiologist.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield (BCBS)
- Capital BlueCross
- Behavioral Health
- CIGNA Dental PPO
- Choice Fund Open Access Plus
- Choice Fund Open Access Plus with CareLink
- Choice Fund PPO
- FL Health Savings
- FL Open Access
- FL Open Access Value
- HMO - Northern California
- HMO - Northern California Open Access
- HMO - Southern California
- HMO - Southern California Open Access
- HMO Open Access
- Health Savings
- Medicare Access
- Medicare Select (HMO)
- Network - Northern California
- Network - Northern California Open Access
- Network - Southern California
- Network - Southern California Open Access
- Network Open Access
- Network POS
- Open Access Plan
- Open Access Plus ONLY
- Open Access Plus/CareLink
- POS - Northern California
- POS - Northern California Open Access
- POS - Southern California
- POS - Southern California Open Access
- POS Open Access
- Preferred Provider Organization (PPO)
- Vision PPO
- Workers' Compensation
- Coventry Health Care
- Advantra Freedom (Medicare)
- Advantra Medicare Advantage HMO
- Advantra Medicare Advantage POS
- Advantra Medicare Advantage PPO
- Assurant Health
- Buena Vista (Florida Medicaid)
- CHCFL Emlployee OA CFL
- Carelink - CaroMont Medical Home
- Coventry EPO
- Coventry Flex
- Coventry HMO & Premier
- Coventry Integrated Network (Workers' Comp)
- Coventry POS & Premier Plus
- Coventry Preferred (PPO)
- Diamond Plan (Medicaid)
- Duke Basic
- Duke Select
- Employer Group HMO/Open Access
- Employer Group Open Access POS
- Employer Group POS
- Employer Group PPO
- Employer Group QHDHMO
- FOCUS Network (Workers' Comp)
- Federal Employees HMO
- First Health Network (Workers' Comp)
- HMO Select Network
- Individual HMO/Open Access
- Individual PPO
- MetraComp Network (Workers' Comp)
- National Network PPO
- Prism Choice
- Spectrum 100
- WellPath (HMO or POS)
Dr. Leonard Adam Paparo DO's Practice location
Easton, PA 18045 Get Direction
BETHLEHEM, PA 18017 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Leonard Adam Paparo DO | Interventional Radiologist | Vascular & Interventional Radiology
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Leonard Adam Paparo DO's reviewsWrite Review
- Am I Pregnant?
Did you miss or have a delayed period? One of the most significant and common symptoms of pregnancy is missed periods. The most reliable way to tell whether you are pregnant or not is the pregnancy test. In addition, there are many other symptoms experienced during the early stages of pregnancy.The...
- Acupuncture: An Alternative Treatment for Diabetes Patients
Similar to other diseases, there are a few alternative treatments for diabetes patients that can compliment their lifestyle, and to further reduce the penalty imposed to him or her by the disease. One of these treatments is the ancient Chinese craft of acupuncture. This technique, belonging the...
- Inspiring Tale of a Lupus Patient Who Hiked the Pacific Crest Trail
Lupus is, by definition, a non-specific autoimmune disease, given that the main cause of its symptoms is the production of antibodies which target the body’s cells which, in turn, may belong to any structure. Consequently, the disease often manifests as inflammatory lesions on many parts of the...
- Health Benefits and Uses of Bergamot
Bergamot Orange is a citrus fruit that has a very pleasant fragrance and a very fresh scent. The fruit is by itself very nutritious and has several known health benefits. Its oil extracted from the fruit peel is also known to be an excellent supplement which helps in dealing with several health...
- What Are the Risks to Chemotherapy?
What Is Chemotherapy and How Does It Work? Chemotherapy is one of the most widely used treatment methods for curing cancer. It can be used as the only treatment or is sometimes combined with other treatment methods, such as radiotherapy or surgery with the aim of improving the quality of the...
- What Is a Charley Horse?
What is a charley horse?A charley horse is a term used when referring to a muscle cramp or spasm. Although muscle cramps can occur in any muscle in the body, they are commonly experienced in the leg. In a muscle spasm, the muscle uncontrollably contracts and does not relax. When the contracting...
Nearby Interventional Radiologists
- Dr. Ellen Alice Redstone MD 3735 Nazareth Rd Easton PA 18045
- Dr. Michael Aaron Ringold MD 3735 Nazareth Rd Easton PA 18045
- Dr. Errin J Hoffman M.D. 1200 S Cedar Crest Blvd Allentown PA 18103
- Dr. Jamie L. Thomas D.O. 3735 Nazareth Rd Easton PA 18045
- Dr. Darryn I Shaff M.D. 1200 S Cedar Crest Blvd Allentown PA 18103
- Dr. Mark D Swank M.D. 1200 S Cedar Crest Blvd Allentown PA 18103