Dr. Gurdev Judge practices Allergy and Immunology care in Cary, NC. Dr. Judge specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of asthma and other allergic diseases. Allergist-Immunologists are trained and certified to treat each patients sensitivity and response to allergens of varying severity. Dr. Judge provides several means of testing and treatment to increase immunity to potentially harmful substances.
Education and Training
Guru Govind Singh Med College Punjab University Faridkot Punjab India M.D.
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
Allergy and ImmunologyAmerican Board of Allergy and ImmunologyABAI
- Allergy Shots
- Allergy Skin Testing
- Allergy Testing
- Allergy Treatment
- Desensitizing Teeth
- Drug Allergy Testing
- Food Allergy Treatment
- Local Anesthesia
- Lung Function Testing
- Patch Testing
- Specialist:pediatric Specialist
- Venom Testing
- Professional MemberAmerican Academy of Asthma, Allergy, and Immunology
- Professional MemberAmerican College of Allergy, Asthma, and Immunology
- Professional MemberNorth Carolina Medical Society
- Professional MemberWake County Medical Society
- West Virginia University, CharlestonPediatrics
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Duke University Medical Center, Durham, NCAllergy, Asthma & Immunology
Dr. Gurdev Singh Judge M.D.'s Practice location
Cary, NC 27511 Get Direction
Raleigh, NC 27614 Get Direction
Wake Forest, NC 27587 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Gurdev Singh Judge M.D. | Allergist and Immunologist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Gurdev Singh Judge M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Judge
- Are Ginseng Supplements Beneficial to my Health?
Ginseng supplements have been used for improving health for centuries in Asia and North America. Although this herbal medicine has been used for several medical conditions, it is not studied completely. Ginseng is of two basic types – Korean ginseng and American ginseng – and each have specific...
- Can My Diet Influence Eczema Flare-Ups?
There are a number of triggers that can cause eczema flare-ups. Most patients will identify these on their own and possibly take steps to avoid them. However, whether diet can cause eczema flare-ups is still a bone of contention.For a long time, it had been held as an unprofessional myth or...
- What Is Loratadine: Uses, Dosage, and Side Effects
Generic Name: LoratadineBrand Name(s): Alavert, Tavist ND, Dimetapp ND, Claritin RediTabsWhat is loratadine?Loratadine is an antihistamine that blocks the action of histamine, which is a chemical released by mast cells in response to an allergen. When histamine is released, it causes symptoms of...
- Cold vs. Allergy: How to Tell the Difference
It is very common to assume that anyone with the sniffles is contagious. Very often, however, those sniffles are not linked to anything contagious at all--they can be related to other factors. The first thought of many individuals when they suffer from a runny nose, nasal congestion, coughing, or...
- Prednisone Side Effects
PrednisonePrednisone is a corticosteroid, which prevents the release of substances in the body that lead to inflammation. It can also suppress the immune system. Prednisone can be used as an immunosuppressant or an anti-inflammatory drug. A number of conditions can be treated with prednisone. They...
- What Is Chronic Sinusitis: Symptoms, Causes, and Treatment
IntroductionChronic sinusitis is the inflammation of the sinuses that tend to persist for 12 weeks or more, despite treatment attempts. Another term for chronic sinusitis is chronic rhinosinusitis, which causes mucus buildup due to an impaired drainage of the sinuses. People with chronic sinusitis...
Nearby Allergist and Immunologists
- Dr. William J Yount MD 101 Manning Dr Chapel Hill NC 27599
- Dr. Mildred Kwan MD 1001 Chesterbrook Blvd Berwyn PA 19312
- Dr. Amy P Stallings MD 2955 Ivy Rd Charlottesville VA 22903
- Dr. Alan Lawrence Aarons M.D. 4301 Lake Boone Trl Raleigh NC 27607
- Dr. Victor F Tapson MD 4101 N Roxboro St Durham NC 27704
- Dr. Karen Diane Dunn M.D. 4301 Lake Boone Trl Raleigh NC 27607