Dr. John Russo practices Child & Adolescent Psychiatry in Albuquerque, NM. Dr. Russo evaluates patients throughout childhood and adolescence using many different procedures, in order to determine what treatments must be carried out in order to properly assess their symptoms. Child & Adolescent Psychiatrists are trained and certified to administer psychotherapy, medication, and many other means of treatment. Dr. Russo seeks to improve each patients quality of life.
Education and Training
University of New Mexico School of Medicine 1991
Univ of Il Coll of Med, Chicago Il 1998
University of New Mexico / Main Campus 1991
- Univ Of Chicago Hosps, Pediatric Gastroenterology; Med Coll Wi Affil Hosps, Pediatrics
- Presbyterian Health Plan/Presbyterian Insurance Company
- Choice Care (POS)
- Classic for Kids
- Custom Care (HMO)
- Flex Care (POS)
- My Care (HMO)
- Preferred Care (PPO)
- Premium Assistance for Kids (PAK)
- PresElect (PPO)
- Presbyterian MediCare PPO
- Presbyterian Salud
- Presbyterian Senior Care (HMO)
- Presbyterian State Coverage Insurance (SCI)
- Smart Care (HMO)
- Value Care (HMO)
Dr. John Neil Russo MD's Practice location
Albuquerque, NM 87106 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. John Neil Russo MD | Adolescent Psychiatrist | Child & Adolescent Psychiatry
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. John Neil Russo MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Russo
- Symptoms of Atypical Depression
Depression is usually signified by extended moods of sadness and a generally low mood even when events occur that should normally lift someone’s spirits. Patients generally ignore all positive stimuli, preferring to remain in a cocoon irrespective of external circumstances. At one stage, the loss...
- Choosing the Right Education for Your Autistic Child
Autism spectrum disorder (ASD) can cause issues in crucial areas of development, such as social interaction, verbal and nonverbal communication, creative and imaginative play, and sensory processing.Children with ASD may have difficulty understanding and communicating their needs and wants to...
- Autism and Its Additional Complications
Since autism spectrum disorder (ASD) is a neurodevelopmental disorder, there are a variety of different symptoms. Different children with ASD will have different reactions, symptoms, and complications on different levels. Typically, autism impairs social and communication skills; however, the...
- What Behaviors Indicate Binge Eating Disorder?
Knowing the warning signs of an eating disorder is important, since the early detection of an existing or developing eating disorder will give a sufferer the help he or she needs sooner. Detecting the warning signs may not always be easy. When someone has an eating disorder, they usually feel...
- Separation Anxiety in Children: Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis and More
It’s normal for young children to feel anxious when they're separated from a loved one. However, when this fear occurs in a child above six years of age, is intense, and persists for more than four weeks, the child may have separation anxiety disorder.What is Separation Anxiety Disorder?Separation...
- Recognizing Anxiety Disorders In Children
It’s sometimes difficult to understand your kids and their behavior. One moment they are happy and the next moment, they seem sad or irritated. Well, this kind of innocent behavior in children can be considered normal under certain conditions, but not always. For example, anxiety is useful and...
Nearby Adolescent Psychiatrists
- Dr. Luke Brewton MD 1200 Hilyard St Eugene OR 97401
- Dr. George Edwin Davis M.D. 5312 Jaguar Dr Santa Fe NM 87507
- Dr. Lorerky Del milagro Ramirez-moya MD 230 E Ridgewood Ave Paramus NJ 07652
- Dr. Virginia Jaschke MD 5901 Harper Dr Ne Albuquerque NM 87109
- Dr. Angelo Guillermo Pezzarossi MD 1100 Alameda Blvd Nw Albuquerque NM 87114
- Dr. Dilip Rajesh MD Msc 105610 Albuquerque NM 87131